BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Raven C.
Makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed even after washing off my makeup! I can definitely tell it’s working. It’s so gentle on my skin too!
Sarah K.
Kennesaw , GA
Love this product! Feels great on my skin and doesn’t irritate. I would definitely buy and recommend to others. So happy I got this in my what a girl wants VoxBox.
Sydnee R.
Jacksonville, NC
A little goes a long way! Taking off all the left over make up after I was my face usually takes a whole cotton round soaked. But with this cleaning water a little went a long way! It removed my make up effortlessly and still left my face feeling clean. I’m excited to use the last of my current remover so that I can use this product instead!
Reyna S.
I was really surprised with this product! I had received this product free to test and tried it against my toughest makeup. It easily removed red liquid lip stick and mascara that does not like to come off any other way. I would recommend to everyone who wears makeup and doesnt like to take long to get it off and also those who just like to wipe their face down every once and awhile.
Carsen S.
Edmore, MI
This worked really well with taking off my eye makeup and I even tried it with bright eye colors and it worked nicely. I just wouldn't trust it to take off my face makeup alone. But I would bye it to take off just my eye makeup.
Logan W.
Columbia , MO
I absolutely love the Garnier Micellar Water! It takes my makeup off so quick and effortlessly and does not burn my eyes. It doesn’t smell like harsh chemicals and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling stripped and dry after I take off my make up. Can’t live without this stuff!
Fallon S.
This product was great for the price! I tend to lean to oil based cleansers to remove make-up, but this worked great! It removed all my mascara and i didnt have to apply force and irritate my skin to remove foundation and mascara, something i only thought an oil based cleanser could pull off! The price point is good and i was pleased with the formula gentleness and effectivness of this product
Sylvia B.
Elgin, OK
Amazing. I’ve been hearing about Micellar water for awhile now but never went through with purchasing it. I am SO GLAD Influenster sent this to me- I’m never going back. 👏🏼
Madelyn S.
North Bend, OH
- [x] I received the micellar water complimentary for testing purposes. It feels soapy when I apply it to my face but its not actually when it’s applied. It removes makeup very well and does not burn my eyes. It does not make my face feel oily or feel like it has to be washed after use. I would get again.
Nikki M.
Ohio
I have only used this a couple of times and I think that i like it. It works really well if you use something like a q tip or cotton ball but if you don’t have those things and try to use toilet paper it doesn’t work so great. I’d probably buy it though. I’ll keep testing it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.