BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I never really knew the benefits of micellar water until I used this on my face. It is AMAZING! It gets rid of makeup like a dream, excess oils and dirt don’t stand a chance! I didn’t realize how dirty my face gets after a full day until I use this and see all the gunk that comes off. It has made my face more youthful, I break out less, and leaves me feeling fresh and squeaky clean.
Kasey L.
E Brunswick, NJ
My favorite makeup remover, even prior to getting it in a voxbox. Leaves my face feeling really fresh and it gets every last bit of makeup off. I’ve been using this stuff for at least a year and it’s never let me down.
Amy G.
Anderson , SC
This stuff kinda broke my face out but I didn’t really like it to much. Maybe it was because I had acne going on already but this did not help I have very prone acne skin, but hopefully this can work for you
Beth M.
YES! 🙌🏻 I have super sensitive skin. It usually is either super oily or really dry. There’s no in between. Every product I try always breaks my face out. This didn’t! I use mine at night before bed. It smells nice and doesn’t burn your skin. I would SO buy this from the store. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Kaylin M.
Houston , TX
You only need a little bit period pad but it works great very affective not disappointed at all I saw a bigger bottle in family dollar so I can pretty much get it anywhere for a great price 👍🏽👍🏽 thanks Influenster
Winnie P.
I love using micellar waters to gently cleanse my face and have tried a lot of them. I like the Garnier one because the scent is not too strong and it doesn’t sting my eyes like other products. Would definitely use again!
Daniela P.
Harlingen, TX
This product was not as high as my expectations. I had to use a good amount of product to cleanse my face, even after rinsing off the majority of my makeup. I am a heavy makeup user and to be honest this product didn’t refresh my face as it should.
Tosha M.
I received this for testing purposes and I am so thankful I got to try this stuff out. It’s pretty awesome. My skin felt amazing after I used it last night and is still so soft this morning.
Katie T.
Malad City, ID
I like this product for removing extra residue and makeup after my cleansing balm. For me I feel like it doesn’t remove makeup that well on its own but combined with other products it’s marvelous!! It does sting your eyes a little if you get too much on a cotton pad! It’s a great product!!
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
One of my favorites to use. Gently removes my makeup. I do have skin sensitivity so around my eyes there can be irritation at times, but overall it works great. It comes in a cute travel size bottle which I love! I recommend to friends all the time.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.