BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Tyler G.
Robstown, TX
i really really like this micellar water. i have tried all kinds of brands and this one is one of the very few that removed all my makeup without leaving my face oily.
i completely recommend.
Rachel F.
Southaven, MS
This was an amazing product not only did it work well for makeup it also helped me get oil based paint off of my skin! This product worked wonderfully to get matte lipstick off and a deep red eye makeup all the way off!
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using this product a little over a year now and I love it. It works amazing! I like how there’s a variety in the micellar water, all are for sensitive skin, they don’t burn or irritate the skin which is a plus. I I really recommend this stuff!
Molly L.
Williamsburg, KY
I received this complimentary product in a VoxBox recently, and I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. I am very impressed with how well it removes my makeup, especially since I never have much luck with micellar waters. It even removes waterproof mascara! The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does leave a film and a tight feeling on my skin.
Sarah P.
West Liberty, WV
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE THE GARNIER SKINACTIVE ! Very smooth and doesn’t have much of a smell very refreshing
Gabbi F.
Reno, NV
I love this micellar water! It is affordable and a great value considering you only need a little bit on a cotton pad to remove your makeup. It’s great for lazy girls that don’t want to cleanse their face at the end of the night! The bottle seals really nice so you don’t need to worry about spills!
Lisa R.
Visalia , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Removes everything so much better than a makeup wipe and it doesn’t burn my skin like certain wipes do! The pink bottle is my favorite out of all three! I love this stuff so much I need another bottle!
Morgan M.
Ada, OH
I really like this product. I won’t lie I was skeptical at first and I was like this is expensive water in a bottle but it actually pulls off my waterproof makeup better than any of my other makeup removers and I love it!
Mariel F.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I loved it left my skin super soft and clean.Thanks influenster got it complimentary for testing purposes.If ur thinking of buying just go for it and get it girl it’s worth every dime u have in that purse
Kendall M.
Greer, SC
This is a cult classic and definitely lived up to the hype! I love how it is effective and inexpensive so you get the most out your bottle. I’m already on my third bottle and I alsolutely love this product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.