BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Chelsea M.
Coventry, CT
I absolutely loved this product. I started by just using it at night before bed but now I’m using it in the morning before I put my makeup on for the day. I would totally recommend this to anyone!
Candace K.
Hillsborough, NC
This makeup remover does a good job at removing makeup. It isn’t incredibly harsh on my dry, sensitive skin. This is my first time using this cleanser, as I normally use the micellar water by Simple. It is around the same price range as that brand, being around 8.00 USD.

I would like to note that I do not wear heavy makeup so I cannot vouch how well it removes a full face including concealer, foundation, and waterproof mascara. I use washable mascara and it took it off pretty easily. It does sting a little if it gets into your eyes. I am happy that it also removes stubborn lipstick, especially the hard to wash off matte ones. I would definitely purchase if I was not so loyal to the Simple brand one. This trial size was great to test!
Megan L.
Tallahassee, FL
Left my face feeling clean and not sticky. My makeup came off with ease and I will most definitely be buying this in the future and it will become a part of my everyday routine! Go out and buy this asap!!!
Carmen G.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have only tried the waterproof version of this product before I receive this and let me tell you I love it it's amazing it never fails to remove all my makeup and it's so gentle on my skin
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
I love how easy this took of my makeup. I love how there is no smell like most other makeup removers. It left my skin feeling completely clean refreshed!
Michelle B.
Whitehall, PA
the micellarwater wasn’t that great at all. Only thing I liked it for was using it when I woke up. Pretty much felt like I could get the same results from water. This didn’t take off a single drop of my makeup.
MaKayla W.
Nancy, KY
This stuff is so great!! It totally removes makeup and makes your face feel so much cleaner. I’ve noticed less acne since using.
Ellen V.
Product works great for removing makeup and cleansing and refreshing skin. I am more of a fan of just using my face wash to take my makeup off but this worked well with just a cotton round or a microfiber towel. Sensitive and oil/ fragrance free. I would definitely suggest it to someone who likes an easy, rinse free cleanser!
Sally G.
Riverdale, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I really liked how it was simple to remove my make at the end of the day. It was genital on my skin and did make me breakout. I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Michelle L.
Sherman Oaks
Love this product. I carry one for myself and one in my makeup kit for work. I am a freelance pro mua in Los Angeles. My clients usually are men who ask to have makeup removed. The makeup was all removed, skin was not oily or greasy from the product. They feel clean and refreshed.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.