BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Langley K.
Cayce, SC
This is the first time I’ve ever tried using micellar cleansing water. I was skeptical at first not being familiar with it but I loved it! It got all of my makeup off quickly. If you like a remover that isn’t oil based then this is for you!
Becca S.
I was sent this micellar water by influenster to test and I did like it but I’d say I prefer the one that removes waterproof mascara. I think that it’s more gentle with my skin. This one is ok when you don’t wear much make up or if you like to use a product that feels water-like.
Kassandra R.
Jackson, NJ
I was skeptical of trying micellar water but this free sample was exactly what I needed to get me to try. It’s lasting a lot longer than I expected a little bottle to. I like how it doesn’t really have a smell and is very gentle on my skin. It really does remove makeup very well and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.
Kiley M.
My holy grail! I’ll never use anything else ever again to take my makeup off! It’s not too oily like most makeup removers and doesn’t hurt my eyes! I use this with cotton rounds!
Megan F.
I enjoy this product. I switched from using face wash in the morning to using this to clean my face. It’s definitely more refreshing. I don’t care for it to remove eye makeup, I personally find that wipes do a much better job than a cotton ball. Overall, I may repurchase for the morning because the price is reasonable.
Bri L.
Nashville, TN
Makes my skin feel fresher and cleaner. I really feel like it removes the ick from my pores after a long day. Also helps remove any leftover makeup residue after i wash my face.
Marissa M.
Mitchell, SD
Makes my skin feel so clean after wearing makeup all day at work. I would really say it gets all the dirt and grime off your face based on the look of the cotton ball when you are done! Super refreshing and hydrating for the most sensitive skin types. The bottle is large but does not last as long as I expected it to.
Cathy D.
Imperial, CA
One of my all time faves works just as good as the water proof one! It’s great the price is even better not pricey at all and works amazing !!! Makes ur skin feels so good after
Amanda B.
Bowie, MD
This cleansing water is AMAZING. It gets all of my makeup off in nearly one swipe. It’s so gentle I can barely feel it on my face. This does have a little trouble removing waterproof mascara but their waterproof cleansing water is perfect for that!
Ashley J.
Give this 5 stars all the way around! Great makeup remover and also great to use after you leave the gym or work outside! It removes all dirt from your face! It’s more like a much more gentle version of a toner!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.