BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sandra M. O.
El Cajon, CA
The product is over all great. It was easy to remove my pot eyeshadow primer which isn’t easy to remove with any cleansing water which was great. I would recommend this to any one that uses a heavy duty foundation or primer because its remove it so easy.
Tina G.
Victor, IA
Purchased at: Target
I loved this, I have tried several micellar waters and this one is at the top of my list. Left my skin feeling clean and non-greasy. No strong scent and took everything off leaving nothing behind. Completely affordable, will definitely be repurchasing!
Sara Y.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great product but it doesn’t pass as an “all-in-1” for me. I still need to use other cleaners to get all my makeup off.
Emily C.
Loveland, CO
I find micelles cleansing water to really refresh my skin! It has really made a difference in my skin!
Sheila T.
Lafayette, IN
I love this cleanser! i have used it multiple times. It removes all my makeup whether it is a light or glam makeup day. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It is affordable and you can find it easily in drugstores or major retail chains.
Alissa P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is amazing at taking off makeup! I use a regular makeup wipe to take most of my makeup off and then use this on a cotton round to get the rest of the dirt off my face. It makes me feel so refreshed! I even love using it on days I don’t wear makeup just to cleanse my face.
anaika h.
New haven, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
If you ever come back home and you're feeling tired this works great with taking off your makeup and leaving your face feeling fresh and clean and just perfectly soft. Gentle smell so it wont be to harsh on the face. Amazing product.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
I have used this product a couple of times and it has worked so well with my skin. Very easy to use.
Ana K.
Idaho Falls , ID
I don’t know what compelled me to only resort to this when I wear makeup but i did. As far as taking off eye makeup, I’ll skip that altogether next time and use my eye makeup remover (not impressed). Also, i feel like if you have actual cotton pads it works better, i feel like whenever I use cotton balls they easily get over saturated and transfer back everything i just wiped off. Not sure if I would buy this particular product again, although I do love the gel cleanser in this line.
Cortney P.
Abilene, TX
I’ve already told one friend about this stuff but I’m sure I’ll tell more! It feels amazing and soft going on so much so that I didn’t think it would actually do the job of removing my make up, but it did! And no oily residue either! It definitely checks all my boxes!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.