BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Zelina D.
Mercedes , TX
I love this product I use it at night to cleanse my face before going to bed and I also use it to take off any makeup! It works really good! I will definitely recommend to other and be buying again!
LaShannon S.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is so good for removing makeup. I especially like it for eye makeup removal. I also like to use it to clean off makeup brushes quickly and without soap. I recommend this product.
Debbie D.
Midway city , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so glad I got this in my voxbox! I’ve been meaning to get this, but never actually went out to buy it. It’s great! Leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean and I don’t have to rinse after those long nights where I don’t feel like washing my face.
Holly B.
Longview , TX
I liked this product but it wasn’t the best for dry skin. The packaging is eye appealing and I think there actually may blue version of this that is better for dry skin. I would recommend trying if you have oily skin!
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
So I did get this product free to review and it now my new favorite ! I had to even go buy myself a big size one. I love how it take all the make up off and doesn’t break me out or make my eyes burn . This bottle doesn’t cost much at all only 7 bucks at target . Great on price .
Alexandra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this product, I thought it was overhyped by beauty gurus, but it is a great product especially with taking makeup off.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
First of all always been a big fan of Garnier and all their products. You can literally walk into a room, smell and know if someone just used Garnier. Their micellar cleansing water is on point, as can be expected.
Ashley M.
I have never tried this product before getting it in my voxbox. it was gentle on my skin,especially my eyes. took off all my makeup and i didn’t have to scrub. It didn’t leave my skin oily after being used either. for sure will purchase in the future!!
Katie H.
Franklin, WI
I absolutely love this product. It takes all my makeup off. I even did a test where I used my normal face wash and then this and it took even more makeup off. I also love using this when I sleep over at someone’s house Bc then I can wipe off my makeup but keep some eye makeup on since it’s not smearing all over my fave with water. I also like I can bring it anywhere so, if I don’t have water I always have this!
Jenny M.
Orange, TX
I really love this product! It removes makeup really well. Even really matte liquid lipsticks come off like a charm. I also really like that you don’t have to wash your face after using this product. This product was delivered to me by Influenster and I really like it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.