BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Christine P.
Azle, TX
Purchased at: CVS
I really love this product. I would recommend and buy it again. I just switched over to witch hazel because it’s cheaper. This product isn’t greasy or drying on my face. It didn’t irritate my eyes either.
🎀Raluca P.
Surprise , AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this and I’m kinda torn I like it but I’m not in love. The smell throws me off a little and my skin feels dry after using it. It’s not right for my skin but I think garnier products are great and cost efficient
Gabriela D.
I have 2 years using this micellar water and I love it so much. It works like a dream and it feels great on my skin, also great for sensitive skin.
Rebecca H.
Franklin, WI
Currently on my second or third bottle.. I can’t remeber but I love it. Imagine water taking off your makeup and dirty face?!! It’s the craziest stuff ever but it works!! Works even better than some removers, a little expensive also but one bottle lasts a pretty long time
Jordynn Z.
Minneapolis
I’ve used this to take my makeup off for a long time - always gets the job done and does it well! I have nothing bad to say about it, but also nothing immensely good. Kind of pricey for what it is - NYX sells a larger bottle for less that works just as well, but all in all, it’s fine.
Brittany R.
I really enjoy the way my face felt after using this It did remove my make up nicely and its convenient that you don't need to rinse. However I feel like it took a lot longer than face cleanser would have because it took probably 5+ cotton pads before I quit seeing make up residue. Other than that it's great. I could definetly see myself repurchasing this product and getting the bigger face cotton rounds and keeping this little sample size to refill for my bag.
Rosa r.
Nashua, NH
Does wonders taking off my makeup and not drying my face out.I use waterproof mascara and my facial wipes just didn't remove it totally. I tried this product and it removed it completely. Very impressed. My skin feels great also. Took my foundation off easily. No residue either Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Taylor👑✨ T.
Amazing Product it really helps taking my makeup off easy I love it I recommended you try it yourself
brooke b.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing for when you’re being lazy and want to take your make up off without having to wash you’re face before bed but still wash your face! But it takes off sooooo much
Rachel H.
Great at cleaning makeup off skin. I like to use this prior to washing my face so that it’s extra clean
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.