BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Samantha M.
Brooklyn, NY
This Miceller water had me shook. It literally took off my waterproof mascara that I can never get off without ripping half my lashes off! This is also perfect for when you make a mistake when applying liquid eyeliner just dip a q-tip and fix the line. I'm so thankful for influenster for sending me this or I never would have tried this amazing invention. I will never go back to buying cleansing balms and makeup remover wipes. I reccomend this to anyone who wears makeup.
Carrie J.
Muncie, IN
This cleanser is amazing! My skin feels so smooth and clean and soft after using this and I haven’t had any issue with it leaving a residue or leaving any make up behind! Gets it all in one swipe and makes your skin feel great!
Gloria V.
Williamstown , NJ
Ever since I received this in my vox box I’ve been using it every day and I love it! I’ve always wanted to try micellar water so I was really happy to get it and finally try it! I use it after washing my face to get anything that might still be on there and I’ll even use it once through out the day just to feel refreshed. My skin can be sensitive to some things and I love that this isn’t harsh at all.
I’ll definitely be purchasing this on my own!
Heather K.
Bethel Park, PA
I absolutely live this product it doesn’t irritate or bother my skin at all. It takes my make up off and makes my skin look super fresh!
Amanda C.
Bowling Green, KY
My new favorite way to remove my makeup! So gentle and easy to use and does a great job of removing even my waterproof mascara. Have been wanting to try for a while, and glad to have received it complimentary from Influenster in return for my honest review! Have already went and bought a full size and saving the rest of this one for travel.
Kalyshmarie G.
New haven , CT
Love this product, took my makeup instaly, very effective product, will be buying more
Kayli D.
Pittston, PA
This is the ultimate cleansing water! I recommend it to everyone. It leaving my face feeling so refreshed
Kat S.
Jacksonville, FL
This product really is All-in-One! It’s great for getting stubborn makeup off and does a great job without irritating my sensitive skin! Would 10/10 recommend to a friend!
Ashley R.
Birmingham, AL
I’m not a huge fan of this product. There is nothing terribly wrong with it, but I definitely don’t understand what all the hype is about. No better than any regular makeup remover, but it leaves my skin feeling odd. It almost feels like there’s a film of residue on my face; definitely not a clean feeling. It gets the job done, but does not leave my skin feeling good.
kuku k.
I have oily skin, so all my makeup is waterproof and long wearing. I also often wear a full face, full coverage, so it takes a lot to get it all off at the end of the day! I normally use premoistened makeup remover wipes, which are great but I know don’t get everything, so I decided to try this Micellar Water at the end of my regular removal routine to see how much was left behind. I was shocked at how much dirt came off on a cotton pad from my seemingly clean skin! It took 3 pads to have nothing on them. Which brings me to the only detraction for this product - for someone like me who wears a lot of makeup, it takes a long time and a lot of this Micellar water soaked cotton pads to come clean. I couldn’t replace my regular makeup remover with this, but it is great for a second cleanse.
It made my skin feel so clean, but not overly tight or “squeaky”, and soft and moisturized. My evening routine just got one step longer but I have a feeling my skin will thank me for it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.