BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nina N.
Purchased at: Target
One of the first micellar water I've used. It's decent does the job and affordable. Give it a try if you haven't yet.
Mary C.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this micelles water! Super gentle, but still does a great job of removing my makeup. I’ve been using it primarily at night to cleanse and take off my makeup all in one step. Love that it doesn’t have a smell!
JJ L.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product that removes all kinds on makeup and makes your face feel clean. I would recommend using water to rinse it because it may feel tacky on your skin. Super gentle and does not hurt when gets in the eye area.
Carrie D.
I absolutely loved this product! I would give it 4.5 stars. It nice for my sensitive/ oily skin. I would recommend this to people who don’t wash their face everyday and want something to replace every day cleaning.
LA F.
The Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water is like a miracle water. I use this to remove my makeup and it does such a good job. I used to use makeup remover wipes but those wipes would irritate my skin and cause me to break out. The Garnier cleansing water is very gentle and does a great job of removing the makeup.
Courtney W.
Talbott, TN
I received a complimentary sample of this product but I’ve been using this way before. It’s perfect to use after washing my face to make sure I removed all of the product and it’s fantastic at removing eye makeup. I will defiantly continue to purchase this product!
Manda B.
1,096 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Okay product. Okay price. Probability won’t purchase again. Just not for me. Available at most drugstores
Ashley N.
San Marcos , TX
I received this in my vow box and was so excited because I already loved this stuff. It takes off stubborn mascara like a dream! Would repurchase and the 8.00 price tag was worth it. Only fair warning is do not use with cotton balls because it soaks up so much product and can irritate your eyes
Chi May D.
This did not take off any more makeup than straight water did. The waterproof formula works slightly better. Both sting my eyes when rinsing after.
Olivia R.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This product left my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. It was so easy to use and perfect after a long day. I would highly recommend this product, not just for its ease of use but also for its efficiency and quality.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.