BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Alexis S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE THIS MAKE UP REMOVER! I use it religiously everyday! I put it in a makeup pad and rub my eye makeup off everyday without ever irritating my eyes. It’s so smooth and great for sensitive skin. I think everyone should have this
Traci R.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
This product makes removing eye makeup so easy. I love that I didn’t have to run my eyes to remove my make up, this product works really well and does its job. The best thing is it doesn’t leave your face feeling oily!
Laura A.
Estero, FL
Purchased at: CVS
I love these products. They came in my last box and I was so excited. I already used the blue bottle (for waterproof makeup), so I thought it’s great that I don’t always have to use that one for all of my makeup when I can use this one as well. It works like a charm and I’m able to swipe off all of my makeup. The bottle tells you to shake before use. I didn’t always do that, but they tell you that for a reason. It’s more effective in removing makeup without excessive rubbing after being shaken compared to not shaking the bottle beforehand
Paloma M.
Decatur
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is one of the best I have used. It cleans away all makeup, including tough to remove mascara. I will definitely continue to use this for a long time.
Lauren A.
Solon, OH
Purchased at: Target
This gets off the toughest of makeup. Every night I use the Clinique take off the day balm and then I’ll go in with this micellar water to get off the rest. It really helps get off mascara and eyeliner. It’s very gentle on the skin and doesn’t cause any breakouts. Great product.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
This product works amazing on my dry skin. It removes makeup and dirt from the day with no problem. Just a couple swipes and its gone! Doesn't leave any oily film and drys itself on your face so there's no clean up mess. Definitely recommend. Worth every penny.
Henna P.
Seven Hills, OH
My favorite makeup remover! This is what I exclusively use now to take my makeup off at night. It not only does that, but it also makes me feel like I've washed my face too.
irma Y.
Owensboro , KY
I love this product because it removes my makeup great and doesn’t leave my skin harsh. It’s great for sensitive skin too, it gentle on the skin. When I tried it I was surprised 😯 because I thought it would leave my skin dry, but actually it made my face soft and didn’t have to use a moisturizer or was my face after using it..felt clean and refreshing.
Toni D.
Does a great job of taking off the day. Leaves a bit of black under the eye from mascara but I usually use it pre face wash. Very gentle.
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
So I did get this product free to review and it now my new favorite ! I had to even go buy myself a big size one. I love how it take all the make up off and doesn’t break me out or make my eyes burn . This bottle doesn’t cost much at all only 7 bucks at target . Great on price .
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.