BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Stormi W.
Atlanta, GA
I have very sensitive skin and this worked well to remove all my makeup and it didn’t make my skin angry which is different from other make up removers I have tried before. Definitely recommend for all skin types! Got this in a voxbox and will def be buying after I run out of the sample.
Chelsea T.
I was really excited to get this in the what a girl wants voxbox, once I discovered what it was and what it did. I was eager to see how much of my makeup was actually coming off with my other makeup remover.... Not enough! I've been using the Garnier micellar water as a supplement to that "other" makeup remover. It's great to see ALL of my makeup off my face and on the cotton pad. I am very pleased with this product.
Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
Not as good as coconut oil for removal of my matte lipsticks but gets it off gently and effectively anyway
Angie M.
I like using this makeup remover rather than wipes because my eyes burn with any makeup remover. But this product did not burn or irritate my eyes. Very satisfied of how well it removed my makeup.
Yasmin G.
Beautiful for all types of skin ! Takes of makeup completely leaves skin refreshed. Going to recommend this product amazing price as well
Lily t.
I love micelles water it's so good for you I don't think the brand matters as much unless it's oric g but this one isn't to pricy and it does the job take it camping and to music festivals cause you can't wash your face
Julia B.
Decatur, AL
I love this stuff! It takes off makeup beautifully. I love to use it after using a markup wipe to get all the excess eye makeup off!
Kate (.
Lincoln, RI
Love my micellar water by Garnier. I have been using this to remove my eye makeup at night and it removes every last bit with minimal effort. It isn’t soapy or scented but gets the job done in a clean feeling way. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Kayla D.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Switching to Micellar Water has saved my skin! It works with so much ease to remove deep make up. I’d definitely recommend it for anyone. If you haven’t tried it... GO GET SOME! You won’t regret it!
Elizabeth W.
This was an easy, light and refreshing cleanser! I use it both morning and night. It leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated & I really enjoy it!! I was lucky to try the product complimentary of @influenster!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.