BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Ashley R.
Birmingham, AL
I’m not a huge fan of this product. There is nothing terribly wrong with it, but I definitely don’t understand what all the hype is about. No better than any regular makeup remover, but it leaves my skin feeling odd. It almost feels like there’s a film of residue on my face; definitely not a clean feeling. It gets the job done, but does not leave my skin feeling good.
Anahi D.
Good product. i have recommended this to a lot of people of how great it is. i would buy it again. my face feels amazing and it takes all of m make up off. i do this every time im going to sleep and by the morning my face feels very soft and fresh. so worth it.
maddie💋 z.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a huge fan of this product! I received this through a vox box from Influenster and I was excited to try. I have the blue bottle already but I was curious to see the difference. Personally, I like the pink bottle better! It is very gentle on my skin and gets all the dirt and makeup off! I’m definitely getting the pink bottle once I run out of the blue one.
Kizette D.
Warner Robins, GA
Absolutely love this stuff!! I have combination, dry, acne prone skin, with a few dry patches and oily in the t-zone. This stuff won't break you out if you use it in the correct way. I only wear face makeup about 3 days a week. When I do, I use this micellar water to take my eye makeup off and my foundation and it melts my makeup right off! I was amazed at how great this stuff worked! I've had clogged pores around my nose and on my cheeks for so long! As soon as I used this product, it literally cleaned all my blackheads out :0! After I use this, I go in with my everyday cleanser and double cleanse. Just to make sure I got everything and my face is extra clean. I haven't seen my skin so clean and clear in a long time after wearing makeup! This stuff works so well! I'm impressed:)! I tried just using this as my cleanser in the morning instead of washing it with my usual cleanser and found it's not as effective. It left my skin pretty oily with a film on my face and it just didn't feel that clean. Tried and I love this!
Giselle T.
Adelanto , CA
Amazing product! With one wipe it took off my dark eyeshadow with ease and it doesn’t feel like its leaving harsh chemicals on your skin like other makeup removals. Definitely recommend this product you can find this anywhere honestly. The price is good as well.
Lindsey D.
Carmel
I like this, but I don't use it every day. It does a good job of removing my makeup but I still wash my face after I use this.
Genesis M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this micelles water to remove heavy makeup and I also love that it doesn’t dry out my skin
Tina T.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
It does the job but in retrospect there are a lot more better cleansing waters out there.
Elizabeth T.
Owego, NY
It’s a little weird to take off make up but it totally works, and it didn’t leave my skin all dried out!
Erin B.
Simpsonville , SC
Obsessed with this product. It takes off makeup easily and removes excess dirt and oils from the skin without being too harsh. The packaging is nice and it's easy to use. I've used this product for several months and will continue to buy of this.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.