BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ashlee A.
Love this product! It always leaves my skin feeling so soft. I normally buy the one for waterproof make up but this doesn’t fall short. At alll. Garnier has always been one of my favorite products!
Hannah G.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this to get my eye makeup off! Does a great job with taking off eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara!! Leaves my fave dewy and clean :)
Jordan S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This product is amazing! Took my makeup off within a few swipes! Lightweight.. doesn't smell of chemicals.. just water! Had a small issue with my mascara but it eventually came off. Would definitely recommend.
Ksenia T.
Weehawken, NJ
I received this item as part of a complimentary VoxBox from Influenster. This water is actually pretty great at removing makeup, and leaves your face refreshed. Tastes terrible and stings a little in the eyes, but it is efficient and requires little product to do its job. Would recommend.
Leeann M.
Stanford, KY
I received this as a complimentary sample. I think this stuff works great. I use it daily and it literally gets all my makeup, including waterproof mascara, off with ease. I don’t think I’ll never not use this.
Andrea G.
Toledo, OH
Takes off my full face of makeup off effortlessly. No weird chemical smells or harsh rubbing with a cotton pad. Great product for my sensitive skin. I will definitely be looking to buy a full size soon!
Melissa R.
Jefferson Twp, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my absolute favorite makeup remover. It's gentle on your skin while removing even the most stubborn makeup #GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #complimentary #contest @Influenster @GarnierUSA
Sarah V.
Paducah, KY
Love it, already bought a big bottle of it. Light weight, not too oily but gets waterproof mascara off with ease.
Kathie S.
Havre, MT
I love the simplicity this product brings to my nightly routine. I prefer to use this on days I refrain from makeup to remove the gunk thats just in the air and I feel very refreshed when done. The only thing i don't like is it can leave my skin tacky at times. Thanks @influenster for including this #complimentary item in my #whatagirlwants voxbox!
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
I got this in a sample size, in my voxbox. I have previously purchased this product and have nothing but great things to say! The price is right, and can be found in any drug store. It isn’t harsh on my skin, as I have very sensitive skin, and isn’t greasy feeling like some waters are. I love this to take off eye and lip makeup!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.