BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kathleen M.
To be honest, I’m not really sure what these cleansing waters are supposed to do. It didn’t work as a makeup remover at all or a facial cleanser but it worked a little to get some of the oil off my face. I noticed that this type of product has become trendy but I would stick with a traditional cleanser instead.
Jessie C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love garner skinactive miscellar cleans so happy influenster sent me a free sample. It's super gentle on the skin and a great make up remover.
Julia S.
Troy, NY
Not what I’d choose for removing makeup like mascara but worked well for other lighter things such as bb cream or eyeshadow.
Destiny C.
Spring Hill, FL
Garnier skinactivr micellar cleansing water is amazing! It removes makeup without leaving any oil and sticky stuff behind! I would recommend.
Stephanie R.
Okay,so i received this complementary and wow this stuff is amazing takes off every bit of makeup and dirt would totally recommend this and im definitely going to purchase this at my local drug store and such an amazing price!
Savannah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
So far so good! I have extremely sensitive skin so I usually just stick to water and a face cloth but I think I found my new cleanser! I will definitely buy a new bottle once the sample bottle runs out!
logen w.
Olathe, KS
Smells good, works well to get off makeup of all types. I love micellar water it feel healthier on my skin and doesn’t leave a residue after using. I would recommend to a friend to use as a makeup remover.
£belin G.
Sebastian, TX
I love it! It really works wonders and leaves skin feeling refreshed. Very good and the design is cute. Affordable at your local target or walmart, great value. Go and buy it!
Michelle H.
Laramie, WY
This is the first time I've tried Micellar water and idk why it took me so long to jump on this train. This stuff rocks. Soak a cotton pad with it, hold it over your eye, wipe gently and voila! Your makeup is gone. No oil-based removers that sting your eyeballs or leave residue necessary. All you need now is magic water. What a time to be alive. Will definitely purchase a bottle of this mystical elixir when my free sample is gone.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I liked this make remover but I think I will stick to my wipes. It does work nicely but leaves my skin feeling kind of oily and takes quite a bit of product to get everything removed.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.