BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
kirsten V.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
This micellar cleansing water is so great to use for removing makeup. I’ve been using this for the past year and it has met my expectations! Very simple and nice packaging too!
Kristen M.
Tucson, AZ
I like using micellar water because it’s super convenient. It works well but doesn’t always get all my eye makeup off. It takes a little while to really remove stuff. If you’re using it to remove makeup before washing your face it’s amazing. But I find if I’m wearing a lot of makeup it isn’t enough to just use this.
Samantha S.
Atlanta, GA
At first I was really skeptical about micellar water - i thought it was silly to spend money on “just soapy water.” But after using the product for the first time I was blown away by how easily and quickly it got all of my makeup off! And my face felt very clean and fresh after use - no stickiness or film leftover.
member-d0abd
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product! Helps keep my skin clear and removes all makeup. I enjoy the feeling on my skin and the feeling when my makeup is removed. Gentle enough for sensitive eyes and eyelashes. I super happy with it and won’t use another remover!
Trina P.
Irvine, CA
I have the small size of this product and i don't feel like its a great makeup remover. I do use it on a cotton pad for eyeshadow fallout rather than using a full makeup wipe. I did try to remove a full face of makeup but it didn't work. I ended up using so much product and half my makeup was still on my face
Shannon G.
Prescott, WI
I really like this product. It takes my makeup off so easily without any sticky residue. It is so gentle. There’s no smell either which is nice. I’m very happy Influenster sent me this product complimentary because I’ve now found my new go to makeup remover. For the price and size of the bottle you can’t beat it!
Ana R.
Chandler, AZ
This cleansing water isn’t as good, in my opinion, as the waterproof version with the blue cap. However, that’s more than likely because my skin is ultra sensitive. I found that this version took more cotton rounds to completely get the makeup off. Plus, it felt like a little residue stayed on my skin afterwards.
Olguiisz P.
This product is the best you can buy in your life, super good removes makeup super good and is super, you can find it everywhere, I recommend it totally, excellent product! I love this brand!! Good one !!😍😍😍
Krystal H.
McFarland
I love this to remove off the stubborn makeup that is built up in the skin, I place this in a cotton pad after I removed my makeup with a wipe to gently remove the residue of mascara and lipstick off the face!
Bria B.
Belmont, NC
By far the best cleansing micellar water out there! It’s the cleanse before the big cleanse. Garnier’s product completely wipes away dirt and makeup, giving me a pure slate to deep cleanse with my fav face wash! I highly recommend - also, it doesn’t burn a whole in your pockets. The bottle lasts you a good while!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.