BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Chris J.
Florida
Purchased at: ULTA
I love to use this to clean my makeup off my face, I think it those it job. Face feel clean and refreshing. It's a cleaner that think people will love.
Clarissa G.
Baytown, TX
I work at ULTA and I always see ppl buy it, I was more of a neutragena wipes until I tried this! I love how it removes all traces of make up 🙌🏼🙌🏼 I use A LOT of make up and I like this much better its soft and it doesn’t burn your eyes it’s definitely worth it
Rebecca C.
Jacksonville, NC
It’s good for taking makeup off with, just not meant to exfoliate or hydrate the face. Had to push and scrub to get all the flakes off.
kelsey r.
Plymouth, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this when I need to wash my face makeup off after a long day. I use this after I wash my face with makeup wipes just for an extra clean and to make sure to get rid of all that makeup. It really works well and always gets my makeup off to make my face clean.
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product for taking off makeup with minimal effort. No fragrances or scents. Extremely easy to use. Definitely will but again.
Jessica l.
This cleanses my face so well; it removes every bit of makeup. It doesn't burn the eyes and feels very refreshing. I have noticed an improvement in my skin.
Caíssa M.
Los altos, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
The best coust and benefit!!! So cheap and so good. It’s the perfect product. Great!! Always good
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
I liked this product. It wasn’t heavy on my face which I appreciate. It didn’t cause my skin to break out which is a big win in my book!
Tessa N.
Madison, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my second step in cleaning off all my makeup. I decided one day to pour some in a cup and soak my makeup brushes in it. I have found the best product for my face and to clean my brushes!!!!
Catherine T.
Oxford, AL
I think I have found my holy grail of makeup remover/ cleanser all in one. I’ve heard of micellar water but had never tried it until I was sent a complimentary bottle to try. After I tried it the first time I immediately went out and bought a whole bottle. Seriously amazing stuff!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.