BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Brieann O.
Ubly, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great! It takes my makeup off beautifully. I usually take two cotton rounds and go over my face twice. My face feels so clean after I was with the micellar water.
TAVANE B.
San Francisco, CA
My skin is so clean and fresh as it never had been before! Simply love it! Thank you #garnier
Heather V.
Jackson
I loved this as a nightly make-up remover. It was very effective in removing all of my water proof products, and did not make my skin feel tight or uncomfortable. I will be buying this again!
Coral G.
Hawaiian Gardens
Purchased at: ULTA
This garnier cleansing water is really good, because it takes off your makeup really well, and makes you skin look clean
Simran M.
austin , TX
I love using this product when I want to remove my makeup. it works great and not much product is needed. I also have sensitive skin and it doesn’t affect my skin at all. works great and is for every skin type.
Raiza R.
Southbridge, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
This has made my process of taking off my makeup so much easier it's literally the beat for getting off all your eye makeup without having to rub so harshly with wipes
Brittany J.
Goldonna , LA
I absolutely love this product. It removes make up so well, even eye make up. It leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. I would definitely recommend it!
alexis p.
Morgantown
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! It does not break out my face and leaves it feeling super clean. I use it on a daily basis to take off my makeup and have went through multiple of them! I would highly recommend this product if you want a good makeup remover that is not harsh on the skin.
Hala K.
lewisville, NC
This is 100% a winner for me! it removes all of my makeup just with a few swipes and gets even my waterproof mascara off which wouldnt normally happen right away if i used just regular soap and water i def would reccommend this to others, it surpassed my expectations! Also its on the cheaper end.
Kiylise C.
I wear lash extensions and this is a go to to keep my lashes cleaned. I love the the formula and the travel size bottle, perfect for my purse!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.