BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Beka M.
Lakeland, FL
I used this for the first time last night and was amazed at how well it removed my makeup! It did a pretty good job removing my eye makeup as well. My skin felt clean but also felt soft and moisturized. I would recommend this!
Cynthia V.
Seattle
I do wish they used more natural ingredients so its better for the skin, but I do love how effective this product is in removing making completely. My expectations were low, but after using this...they went above what I thought. I recommend to others but do hope yall use better ingredients :)
sabrina o.
Bronx, NY
I love garnier micellar cleansing water! Affordable price and available at drug stores. It takes off makeup easily. Or if I just want to cleanse my face after a long day, it really does get all the dirt out. Great product!
Victoria M.
This stuff works great!! I put it on a washcloth or cotton pads and go to town! It takes EVERYTHING off!! I would totally buy again, without hesitation. It’s a great buy and pretty inexpensive! Great for people with sensitive skin too!
Tina B.
Knightdale , NC
I absolutely love the Garnier Skinactive Micellar water for a refresh in the morning before I wash my face and get my day started. I find it to be a very gentle, non sticky, scent less formula that’s perfect for travel!
Helen L.
I normally use makeup wipes to clean my face but found this product to work just as well. It actually took less scrubbing than a wipe did. It felt refreshing and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I was worried it could be drying but I haven't had any issues.
tori n.
Grethel, KY
I love this product! Im using it as a morning cleanser to help my oily skin stay fresh. Very gentle. First time using, but will definitely buy more.
Allisyn D.
I have pretty sensitive skin and finding a product that is gentle enough for my skin, but tough enough to remove my make up at the end of the day! I was having to use multiple products to get everything removed, but this takes the place of all of them! I love it! It’s gentle, and I surprisingly didn’t break out from it! And I don’t feel like I’m having to totally scrub my face with a cotton pad to make sure that everything has been removed! I would highly recommend!
Maia B.
Milwaukee, WI
I loved this product i got from my #whatagirlwantsvoxbox from influencenster. I wanted to try this for a long time and see it all the time but never did until now in definitely going to recommend this to people and go buy more,! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
taija s.
South Point, OH
This is a pretty nice product. I think for what it is, it may be a bit unnecessary, but still nice regardless. It does its job, but so do my simple micellar wipes for half the cost. Its a toss up.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.