BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Bethany H.
Love this! I thought this might hurt my eyes but nope. I literally got it in my eye and it didn’t hurt one bit. It takes all my makeup off and I used it to take off oils in the morning! Highly recommend especially for the price, reminds me of the bioderma micellar water but cheaper.
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
By far my favorite micellar water I’ve ever tried! I’ve tried everything from drugstore to high-end and none of them compare to the Garnier micellar cleansing water. I initially purchased it to use as the first step in a double cleansing routine. If I wore makeup it would remove all of it effortlessly and completely. And I was able to use a gentle cleanser as my second step in my double cleansing routine because this cleansing water would basically remove 95% of makeup or dirt and daily grime that was on my skin. It also works great if your feeling lazy and don’t want to wash your face. It removes everything and never dries out the skin, or leave a film or residue on the skin. Would highly recommend!
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I love the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water!! It is gentle on my skin and cleanses it while removing makeup. I will not buy make up wipes ever again. One bottle lasts for a very long time, so in the long run you save money.
Gregory B.
DUBLIN, OH
This is nice on my skin! Although Dr Dray says it leaves a film on your face. It seems to be pretty popular. Great to clean lashes with!
Reyna S.
I was really surprised with this product! I had received this product free to test and tried it against my toughest makeup. It easily removed red liquid lip stick and mascara that does not like to come off any other way. I would recommend to everyone who wears makeup and doesnt like to take long to get it off and also those who just like to wipe their face down every once and awhile.
Brandee F.
Cincinnati , Ohio
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is affordable and took off all my makeup and made my skin feel clean and fresh and doesn't leave any residue
Anna A.
West Point, MS
I've I've tried micellar water before and it didn't seem to be very effective. However this stuff works! It's easy on my skin put hard on makeup. It may take a few cotton balls, but my skin is clean and soft by the end of it.
Rena W.
I've actually been using the waterproof version of this cleansing water for a while now and loved it, so. I thought it would be interesting to see how the original stacked up!

I used this as a way of removing my makeup before cleansing my face. I would just use cotton pads and let them sit on my eyes for a few seconds and then wipe off. I found it took a little bit longer than I would like to take off my eye makeup, but it definitely got the job done with a bit of work!

It didn't feel irritating on my eyes at all, and actually left my skin feeling a bit hydrated after use. I think overall this is a very affordable and effective way of removing makeup, although I wouldn't use it as my only face cleanser. It is definitely comparable to the waterproof version, and actually a little less greasy feeling, which is nice.

Overall, I would give this product 4/5 stars! I liked everything except for the amount of time it took to take my eye makeup off. Then again, I have yet to find a makeup remover that really just melts my makeup off with ease. I received a complimentary sample of this product for review, but all opinions stated are my own.
Matty D.
Poinciana , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product functions much in the likes as rose water so if you’re a fan of the floral elixir definitely give this a try. I will not continue using it just because Garnier is not a cruelty free brand but beside the fact, it does the work
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
Micellar Water has always been my go to for nightlight cleansing my face & I absolutely love this one!! It’s smooth on your skin & it doesn’t cause my skin to break out & deeply cleans my pores!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.