BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Yvette V.
Vista, CA
To be honest this does take off all my make up very well it does feel really refreshing after my first wipe on my face need a bigger bottle loved it !
Angelica C.
Hot Springs, AR
Never thought my face could feel so clean without having to rinse out product. No need to scrub or use a bunch. A little goes a long way. I'm so lucky to have been able to receive this complimentary for my review. Will definitely be buying a bigger bottle in the near future.
Silvey T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this!!! It’s an amazing product honestly have been using it since it came out and has turned into my holly grail it leaves my skin really clean and not feeling oily or greasy at all I really recommend this if you like to skip the makeup wipes !!
Katiryna S.
West Warwick, RI
I am absolutely obsessed with this micellar cleansing water. I’ve tried so many and this one takes the cake. This one doesn’t have much of a scent to it, it is very gentle but it takes EVERYTHING OFF. It is even safe if you have eyelash extensions because it is oil free.
Carey E.
I absolutely love this. I have oily skin and this was able to remove the oil and dirt from my face. It's travel friendly and great to have whenever you feel like you need a quick freshen up.
Ashley V.
I found that I really like this product, it was efficient in removing my makeup, especially eye makeup/mascara (waterproof!) and it was not harsh near my eyes or my face in general. It is less expensive compared to the Pacifica brand I’ve been buying so I would consider this switch for sure!
Julie R.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is a really good cleanser. Not only does it remove my makeup and all the funk off my face but also leaves a refreshing and cool feel to my skin. It has a good scent but not too overwhelming, I usually use it at night but I do recommend it, very good and fresh.
Haley H.
Germantown, OH
This works way better than I expected. I received this product for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes and I honestly didn’t think it would work that good because it’s just water basically and I thought you needed harsh chemicals to actually get all the funk off your face but this worked surprisingly well!
Tiffany B.
I used this at night to take off my makeup and I was impressed! My skin feels so good and the product took off all my makeup!
Olimpia M.
Agoura Hills, CA
Nice product. I used it at night to remove my makeup works alright but of course I still cleanse and really clean my face with something else. Works well at taking mascara off. It does not leave a film on my skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.