BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Heather V.
Jackson
I loved this as a nightly make-up remover. It was very effective in removing all of my water proof products, and did not make my skin feel tight or uncomfortable. I will be buying this again!
Cielo F.
This product definitely works wonders and feels so mild on my skin. I love using it everyday as it doesn’t feel harsh at all. I am so glad I got to try this and I am including it in my daily regimen!
Kirsten K.
Covington, LA
Purchased at: Target
My favorite cleanser ever. I use this every morning and night with cotton rounds. It is not oily at all, and takes off all of my makeup. It even takes off eye makeup with more effort, but I mainly use for the rest of face. It is refreshing too and I use it as that. Have bought several times and will continue to buy
Khyra R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had purchased the full sized product a few months ago and really loved it! It's a much better alternative to the make up wipes from any brand! It's simple and really works. I use it every morning and most nights of I remember.
Jennifer B.
Malden, MA
i love this product! I use it on the daily after my face cleansing routine. I double cleanse with oil and a gentle cleanser but even so I follow up with the Garnier micellar cleansing water and I still find that the cotton pad picks up dirt. I love how gentle it is
Emily F.
Boone, NC
Removes makeup really well and makes skin feel clean after two cotton pads. a little drying on the skin, that’s why i only gave it 4 stars. and garnier isn’t cruelty free which i look for in brands.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is not a product that will work on waterproof eye makeup. This more for gently cleansing foundation or just taking the daily grime off. Garner does make a version specifically for removing waterproof makeup and I do prefer that one.
Lanie G.
I loved this product. I’ve never been able to commit to one makeup cleaner, but I will be buying this one more than once. It didn’t irritate my skin, but it did clean all of the makeup off of my face.
Alyssa C.
Morris Plains, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I wanted to get away from makeup wipes and this was a good alternative. It’s very gentle on the skin and takes off your makeup very easily.
Alyssa M.
Eagle , WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t use anything else now but micellar water. I even have the make up wipes version of this product. I like that it’s not harsh on my face when it comes time to remove make up. Especially the eye area as that is a bit more sensitive. I would definitely recommend and have purchased this at Walmart.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.