BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Mariza M.
McAllen
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome skin care product leaves my skin so soft, the only thing is that the smell is so strong but other than that is so good
Jasmine B.
Austin, TX
I’ve always loved the micellar waters from garnier. I have sensitive skin and this stuff has always been the stuff that works for getting all my makeup off without burning my skin or my eyes. I love the waterproof version too. The packaging is done well too with the cap. This stuff just really works. I like it more than makeup wipes! Wipes burn my skin! But like I said, these don’t. And these really get everything off. And it’s really quick and easy to use. You don’t need a lot of product! I highly suggest picking this up!!
Hala K.
lewisville, NC
This is 100% a winner for me! it removes all of my makeup just with a few swipes and gets even my waterproof mascara off which wouldnt normally happen right away if i used just regular soap and water i def would reccommend this to others, it surpassed my expectations! Also its on the cheaper end.
Kelsie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This stuff works great!!! Makes my face feel clean and super easy to use! Thanks Influenster for sending it to me for free to try!
Yasirah K.
Jackson
My acne cleared up. It pulls off dirt you didn't even know was there. I follow it up with a rose water mist.
Paige M.
Chapel Hill, NC
Oh this stuff is awesome. I use it to clean my makeup brushes (it works better than anything to make them look brand new), i use it to take off my makeup and even clean my face sometimes. I LOVE it!!! It is so versatile and unlike anything else that I've tried
Josi L.
Eau Claire
I love how this was easy to use. It was easy to apply and rinse off. It help my skin stop breaking out. The only thing I didn't like is I had to rinse it 2 times before it wasn't oily. Id recommend it to everyone that Ik. I love how it is easy with my skin.
Alicia B.
Noble, LA
I love this product! It removes my makeup so easily. I usually use it after I wash my face to get what’s left on my face!
Jay T.
detroit
Purchased at: Walmart
Really nice and smooth my face felt smoother really likes this product for cleaning your face.
Virginia M.
I have been using this product well before I received it in my VoxBox and I swear by this product no matter of my looks are simple of full of glitter this micellar water takes it all off!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.