BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Anu N.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is really good at removing makeup although it took a few swipes to removing eyemakeup especially gel line and mascara, which is not what the ads show. It does not irritate my skin and there's no scent which I also like. It's also very cheap which is also a plus.
shareylis p.
Lockport
Purchased at: Walmart
Removes all makeup, doesn’t hurt the eyes. The price isn’t bad, I would recommend it’s not harsh on the skin.
Anika H.
Sterling Heights
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this this is holy grail. It removes make up so quickly without even trying Or rubbing so hard. I love it.
Fabiola S.
Culver City , CA
Purchased at: Target
Excelente producto hace muy bien su trabajo remueve maquillaje y cualquier impureza del rostro su precio accesible
Alyssa C.
Minneapolis, MN
This works very well at removing makeup, sunblock, etc. - especially when camping and you don’t have access to a sink!
Jessica H.
Swansea
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great. It last a while. It has no scent. It cleans your face well. It's good for removing make up
Shaniese C.
Decatur, IN
I will be honest, I was a little Leary of trying another Micellar Water but this one surprised me. I use it at night to get my makeup and mom gunk off. It's super easy to use and I didn't feel like I needed to follow up with a cleanser.
Jess W.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
LOVE THIS - best makeup remover I have found. Often with other products still feels like my fave is covered but this makes it feel super clean and clear at the end of the day. Highly recommend especially as it is way cheaper than other brands
Avani C.
Plano, TX
#liketoknowit #skincare #haircare #nordstrom #target #ulta #ultabeauty #contest #sephora #MyToffifay
#WhatAGirlWantsVoxBox #complimentary #LTKbeauty #nymBeatTheHeat #xoxosinfulcolors #MicellarWater #GarnierMicellarWater @Influenster
#nymBeatTheHeat #complimentary @nymbrands
#xoxosinfulcolors @sinfulcolors_official
Misa T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff lasts FOREVER. It’s super cheap!! Buy it at Walmart or a drug store rather than Ulta or Sephora, it’s much more inexpensive. This feels like water on your face and is safe and gentle on your eyes! I highly suggest it :)
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.