BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Robin H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
While I did receive a travel size of this Miceller water from Influenster for review, this has been a go-to product for me for several months. I use this product after my oil cleanser and before my skin cleanser to remove the last of my eye makeup. It removes absolutely EVERYTHING from my lids, and it is gentle enough to remove eyeliner from my waterline without any stinging or discomfort. I've even been clumsy enough to get a few drops in my eye from a cotton round squeeze with zero irritation. I'm also pleased to say that it does not dry out my natural eyelashes in the way some eye makeup removers do. I recommend it!
Margaret O.
Westerville, OH
This is hands down one of my favorite cleansing waters of all time! I use it before bed to remove my makeup, and it removes even my stubborn liquid lipsticks and water proof mascara!! Plus the best part of all is that it is incredibly gentle, and doesn’t irritate my super sensitive skin!! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an all in one makeup remover as well as cleanser for their skin.
Lauren M.
Landis, NC
I thought that it was an okay cleanser. It left a bit of a film on my face so I had to wash it again once I got in the shower. Personally, I like a cleansing wipe to take my make up off because it’s less mess and it’s simple. It did seem to take my make up off though, it just wasn’t for me. But I greatly appreciate the complimentary sample I got of it from influenster!
Christina O.
I love this micellar water. After getting home from a long day with makeup on I used this to remove everything. Works great. Even with waterproof makeup that takes a little extra work. Definitely a go to.
Lisa D.
Arlington Hts, IL
This product has been my go to ever since I’ve heard of micellar water. I’ve tried more expensive brands that my friends have but I always come back to this! It gets all my makeup off in one swipe, even my long lasting lipsticks like Kylie. It’s a nice product to use to make your skin feel clean and refreshed without washing your whole face!
Arzoo K.
Purchased at: bluemercury
This is my favorite makeup remover! I have tried kiko makeup remover, biore, neutrogena and I always keep coming back for this one. Totally affordable and refreshing.
Alison H.
Haslet, TX
Loved how easy it was to remove all my makeup. I find challenging to use several makeup wipes to get all my makeup off at night but this sped up the process by a ton.
Deisy S.
Bakersfield, CA
Absolutely love this micellar water! It leaves your skin feeling clean but not dry. Takes off all your makeup and is nice as a toner too. Would recommend to anyone for an easy cleanse of the skin.
Jami G.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Target
This cleanser stinks. That's really all you need to know. This stench is so strong and smells like a musty basement. Not to mention you use it in your face is not fill any cleaner. It honestly feels like you need to rewash your face after using it. I also looked at reviews in about how is possibly unsafe for your eyes and other things as well . I ended up tossing Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 mine in the trash.
Amanda T.
Apple Valley, CA
Great cleansing water! My skin feels clean and not all oily after using. I also love how affordable garnier products are
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.