BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my favorite Micellar Cleansing water. It doesn’t leave a greasy residue on my skin and easily removes my makeup without having to scrub at my face. I love that it is available in most drug stores and is super affordable. The spout on top makes for easy application to a makeup round which is better than a lot of other products on the market.
Korrin O.
I LOVE THIS!!! I use this micelles water every morning and every night to take my eye makeup off. My makeup comes off so easily with this and it doesn’t irritate my skin. I recommend this to everyone that is looking for something new in their skin care routine. I did receive this item complimentary from Influenster but I used it way before I got it to review.
april s.
Tullahoma, TN
Got my makeup off with out any harsh effects . Not oily , it feels natural. I would purchase this again. Would recommend for any age.
Carrie C.
This cleanser managed to get through every makeup layer with minimal effort. I didn't have to scour, it literally wiped it all away. It even took off my mascara with minimal effort without irritating my eyes. No fragrance, no film leftover on my skin, and it didn't leave me feeling dry. I tested my face with a white wash cloth after and not a trace of makeup remained
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
This micellar water is great and super affordable, I have used this product before and it really gets off all my eye makeup and face makeup. I like the packaging and I would recommend to others to give it a try!
Savanah F.
I never used cleansing water until I received this in a Voxbox, and now I can’t see myself not using this as part of my daily beauty regimen. Leaves my skin hydrated and clean. Definitely recommend this product
Rebekah L.
Smackover , AR
Does really good and removing makeup but my face feel super fresh. Smells good and a great prep before I start my skin routine.
Michelle R.
Hialeah, FL
I used this product for the first time this week i used it as a make up remover it does not leave your face oil instead it is like a water gentle fragrance free pleasant I thought it removed all my make up but upon using a makeup wipe afterward I realized there was still a bit of eye makeup left. I will continue using this product because it is cost effective and is a bang for the buck
jenna m.
North Pekin, IL
i love this product!! it’s perfect and is great at removing all types of makeup. i’ve used it before and it works wondered on my sensitive skin!
Priya P.
This product was great. I loved my skin feeling soft afterwards and I recommend this product to everyone. It is also affordable
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.