BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I really don't know how I ever lived without micellar water, and it was a long time before I finally picked this up! This baby takes off even the most stubborn makeup gently, and with zero scrubbing. Did you know it even moisturizes skin? This is perfect all the time, but especially on the go or camping because there's no need to rinse!
Porsha G.
Paris, TX
I used this product to first remove any makeup or dirt from my face. It is a really great product. Very effective in removing makeup. I like that there’s no fragrance to it. The packaging is nice to although I’m afraid I’m going to pop the top open by accident if I pack it in a bag. But all in all it does what it’s meant to do while leaving your skin nice and smooth.
Niki H.
Farmington, IL
This Micellar water is absolutely fantastic! It works so well at gently removing makeup and leaves my skin feeling super fresh and clean after use. I’ve tried a lot of other different types of micellar water makeup removers, but this brand makes one of the best at such a great and reasonable price. Highly recommend!
kirsten V.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
This micellar cleansing water is so great to use for removing makeup. I’ve been using this for the past year and it has met my expectations! Very simple and nice packaging too!
Trina P.
Irvine, CA
I have the small size of this product and i don't feel like its a great makeup remover. I do use it on a cotton pad for eyeshadow fallout rather than using a full makeup wipe. I did try to remove a full face of makeup but it didn't work. I ended up using so much product and half my makeup was still on my face
Samantha S.
Atlanta, GA
At first I was really skeptical about micellar water - i thought it was silly to spend money on “just soapy water.” But after using the product for the first time I was blown away by how easily and quickly it got all of my makeup off! And my face felt very clean and fresh after use - no stickiness or film leftover.
Liz H.
I am in awe of the technology behind micellar waters and I want to try every single one on the shelves. This one in particular by Garnier, I have been returning to and reaching for over and over again. It is gentle and so effective. I have repurchased 3x already.
Kristen M.
Tucson, AZ
I like using micellar water because it’s super convenient. It works well but doesn’t always get all my eye makeup off. It takes a little while to really remove stuff. If you’re using it to remove makeup before washing your face it’s amazing. But I find if I’m wearing a lot of makeup it isn’t enough to just use this.
member-d0abd
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product! Helps keep my skin clear and removes all makeup. I enjoy the feeling on my skin and the feeling when my makeup is removed. Gentle enough for sensitive eyes and eyelashes. I super happy with it and won’t use another remover!
jøana 🇲.
Anaheim
really good to wipe away eye makeup. i have used it to wipe away my whole face, but since i only have small wipes, it does take a lot. but overall really good! would buy again!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.