BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Diana H.
I was so disappointed when this didn’t work amazing for me like it did for others. It took like 5 cotton balls to remove make up from my eyes. It takes it off but with time. I still want to try the green or blue cap to see how those work for me.
Megan P.
I thought this product was great at removing eye makeup however, it did irritate the skin around my eyes which I did not like. Take caution if you have sensitive skin. Overall, I think this is a nice micellar water and would recommend it to friends!
Lezlie H.
Lake Village, IN
I cannot brag on this product enough. I was in a wedding and did my own makeup. I was able to take off ALL, and I mean all of my eye and facemakeup with a couple cotton balls. Not only that this product also is great to use with my lash extensions and cleans my eyes and lashes without irritating my skin, eyes or pulling out my lashes. I am sad I took so long to try this product. It is extremely gentle and works with a quick swipe.
Amanda S.
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
Okay this is already a favorite but I haven't used in forever and forgot how much I love it. Will definitely be adding it to my routine again+
Robyn F.
Phoenix , AZ
It made my skin feel amazing I’m so glad I got this as a free sample in my voxbox I can’t wait to buy a bigger bottle
chloe s.
kenner
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is an okay cleanser. It gets the job done but I feel like I have to scrub a little too hard for my eye makeup specifically mascara which I don't like doing bc I don't want to rip my lashes out. Also I dropped my bottle 1 time & the cap completely broke off and now it doesn't close anymore, but it's a good price and a decent product if you're looking to remove the basics :)
Caitlin C.
Sierra Vista , AZ
I love this stuff , it removes every trace of makeup, including waterproof. It doesn’t call to be rinsed, but I don’t feel like my face is totally clean after, I just feel like all the makeup is removed, so I follow this with my normal cleanser and cleansing brush.
Teresa R.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this! I’ve never used a micellar cleansing water and this thing is bomb! Took all of my make up so quick and even my hard to get off liquid lip! Went to buy the full size the next day!
Bridget R.
Gouverneur, NY
I love this product! I have already been using it, and it does wonders. It is really effective and gentle on the skin. It definitely meets my expectations when using the product, and i would recommend it to others!!
Amanda L.
I seriously love this stuff! I got a sample at target and I’m glad I did because I will probably buy it! I like it better then makeup wipes it removes ALL makeup and tones 👏🏼
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.