BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Mikayla H.
Romeoville, IL
Not a huge fan of micellar water in the first place. But it wasn’t too bad. I gave it to my friend and she loved it though. I got it in my Influenster box this month.
Brehana L.
Cyclone
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product almost out about to be a repeat user. I love the quality and hydration it gives your skin. No harsh chemicals fragrance free. Does not hurt your eyes which is something I love about it!
Angelique M.
Middletown, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I tend to use this when I have on HEAVY eye makeup or glitter that I know a regular makeup wipe won’t get off in the first shot. I have sensitive eyes and this doesn’t irritate them at all.
Brooke B.
Twinsburg, OH
I really like this! it removed my eye makeup really well and also left my skin very soft. I do not like however that that this brand is tested on animals :(
Abagail L.
Hillsville, VA
Garnier SkinActive cleanser is absolutely amazing. I definitely reccomend it to everyone. It makes my skin so soft and clean.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
So it does remove my waterproof makeup very easy... It just leaves this greasy residue on my face which I have to scrub my face 2x after I use it to get off. Which is annoying to say the least. I'm glad I bought the mini size to try out first. Before wasting my money.
Jasmine S.
Absolutely love it. It removed my makeup super easily. I didnt have to rub hard or numerous times. I would definitely recommend it for people with sensitive skin!
Molly W.
Queens
Purchased at: Walmart
Not sure about this product, I didn’t even finish using this item. For me l think other products help clean my makeup off much more effective. It says powerful works great... but not for me
katelyn h.
This product worked pretty well getting off mascara, but I would have to use two cotton pads. It was gentle on my lashes but left a greasy residue. I do prefer it over makeup wipes though so I do regularly use it.
Famah A.
Lakewood, CO
This Is The Best Makeup Remover. It Was My First TimeTrying It & I Was Amazed At The Results. It Isn't Too Harsh On The Skin. It's Absolutely Great For Sensitive Skin. I Would Definitely Recommend It To Others!!!!Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.