BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Autumn B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This micellar cleansing water gets off all of my makeup without drying out my skin. It's gets my face really clean and I use it to clean my face even when I don't wear makeup.
Kim E.
I’ve been using this product for awhile. A roommate turned me on to it. It makes taking off your makeup so much easier especially eye makeup. I like the water but they make a cleanser too that isn’t good.
Alma S.
Stockton, CA
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING !!! My favorite is lancome and it could get expensive!!! I got a sample of this garniar complimentary from Influenster and i love it !!! Its under 15 bucks i love it
alexis f.
Linthicum, MD
i have really sensitive skin and i was scared to try this but it doesn’t make me break out at all! & works amazing 😊
Marissa K.
Westminster, CA
The Garnier micellar water worked pretty well compared to competitors and is definitely a better value. The major difference between Garnier’s version and higher priced competitors was the ability to remove eye make up. I had a difficult time removing mascara and eyeshadow even if I followed the instructions. Overall for cleansing this Garnier Micellar water worked well.
jade s.
I used this to help removed water proof makeup and it works amazing. I'm going to get more and use it as a makeup remover from now on
Cynthia L.
Irvington, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite leaves an oily film on my skin which makes it harder to use my other skin care products on top of.
ghizlane b.
154 pearsall dr apt 2d Mount Vernon 10552 Ny
Purchased at: Amazon
excellent produit👍

I advise you to use it really you will not regret it, I ordered this product and I would recommend it, really great 😍😍😍
Amber C.
As a lazy girl I love this stuff it’s better than make up removing wipes in my opinion! I love it no need to rinse but skin feels so clean and refreshed! If you haven’t tried this stuff yet you absolutely must it’s so fantastic I seriously cannot say enough god things about this want to remove all your makeup and go clean faced you got it, want to touch up your make up or eyeliner all over it! Must try must get must always have. Extra shout out to Influenster for giving me a tiny bottle of this for free in a box box because of them I tried and now can’t get enough of this
Emma L.
New york, NY
The magical makeup remover that doesn’t leave your face oily, sting your eyes, or miss a smudge. Use it yesterday
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.