BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jessica K.
Arcadia, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is large and priced wonderfully. It removes makeup like any other makeup remover. I do not think it does anything special and so I do g know what the big deal is around Micellar Water. This also stings my eyes but it does it’s job so I can’t knock it too much. I’ve repurchased this a few times because it’s such a good deal with the price and size.
👑maribel👑 A.
texas
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta aguita me encata mucho es super buena funciona de maciado es bien economica es una de las marcas favoritas
Jennifer F.
Bowling Green, KY
This worked like a a charm to take my eye make up off. I compared it to my normal remover and it felt much less greasy. It’s definitely a great product.
Samantha J.
I have been using this cleanser for almost a year now and I love it! It gets all of my makeup off seamlessly (even waterproof mascara). It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and I recommend it to everyone and will continue buying it!
Hannah N.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing. I use this every single day, multiple times a day. You can use this when taking your makeup off, getting off product on the back of your hand, and my favorite way to use it is by taking a Q-tip and soaking it, then take it under the eye to make a sharp line for your eyeshadow.
kelly r.
I received the cleansing water free in a VoxBox. By far this is one of my favorite items to use to remove makeup. I find it super easy to use to fix small mistakes in my makeup.
Jamie M.
Media, PA
Works very well to cleanse skin. Cleared up my redness that I had from before. During the winter my skin gets very dry and this helped to smooth it out. The price range in store is fair. I would recommend
The O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff really works. I use this as the second step to my 10 step skin care routine! I also like using this on clients before I apply any skincare!
TAVANE B.
San Francisco, CA
My skin is so clean and fresh as it never had been before! Simply love it! Thank you #garnier
Kelcie L.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this cleansing water. I currently bought use this before I got this product for testing purposes only from Influenster. It really does make your skin soft and takes off all the makeup.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.