BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Carrie D.
I absolutely loved this product! I would give it 4.5 stars. It nice for my sensitive/ oily skin. I would recommend this to people who don’t wash their face everyday and want something to replace every day cleaning.
Aimee L.
Lebanon, KY
I received a sample of this product from @influenster in the #whatagirlwants voxbox. I had been hearing about the micellar water trend and loved getting this sample. It’s safe to say that I’m hooked. I’m always on the hunt for a product that removes my eye makeup without harsh rubbing. After letting this product sit for a couple seconds, my eye liner and mascara are gone. Will definitely purchase this product and will recommend to all my friends and family.
Courtney W.
Talbott, TN
I received a complimentary sample of this product but I’ve been using this way before. It’s perfect to use after washing my face to make sure I removed all of the product and it’s fantastic at removing eye makeup. I will defiantly continue to purchase this product!
Nicole W.
Kent, OH
I love this micellar water! I first remove my makeup with a wipe, then I go over it with the micellar water and it gets so much more makeup and dirst off! It’s very effective. I have used it many times! Definitely will repurchase
Ashley N.
San Marcos , TX
I received this in my vow box and was so excited because I already loved this stuff. It takes off stubborn mascara like a dream! Would repurchase and the 8.00 price tag was worth it. Only fair warning is do not use with cotton balls because it soaks up so much product and can irritate your eyes
Daisy T.
Lake Forest, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is definitely not for my skin. I've tried Garnier Micellar Water before and it just leaves my cheeks red and super dry .
Olivia R.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This product left my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. It was so easy to use and perfect after a long day. I would highly recommend this product, not just for its ease of use but also for its efficiency and quality.
Katrina M.
Euclid, OH
This stuff is amazing. It’s gentle on the skin, but powerful enough to get the dirt and grime off the day off at the end of the day!
Maria P.
Bakersfield, CA
I've always heard great things about this product and now that I finally tried it I see why . I never had a makeup remover that works wonders like garnier this is just amazing . I got a small bottle for free to test but best believe I will upgrade to the big bottle soon.
Stacie r.
Lexington, KY
I loved this item! It made my face feel so fresh and clean. The bottle it came in looked professional and it smelled decent. It’s also a good price as well. I received this bottle complimentary to be reviewed
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.