BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Lauren A.
Solon, OH
Purchased at: Target
This gets off the toughest of makeup. Every night I use the Clinique take off the day balm and then I’ll go in with this micellar water to get off the rest. It really helps get off mascara and eyeliner. It’s very gentle on the skin and doesn’t cause any breakouts. Great product.
Jasmine W.
Talladega, AL
I have really sensitive skin, and this product didn't break me out. It made my skin lighter. It removes all makeup within two wipes over the same area so I didnt have to continuously scrub with this product. When tested against Cetaphil's facial cleaner and Black Rafiance's makeup remover wipes, this Garnier product was more effective.
Henna P.
Seven Hills, OH
My favorite makeup remover! This is what I exclusively use now to take my makeup off at night. It not only does that, but it also makes me feel like I've washed my face too.
Brehana L.
Cyclone
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product almost out about to be a repeat user. I love the quality and hydration it gives your skin. No harsh chemicals fragrance free. Does not hurt your eyes which is something I love about it!
Toni D.
Does a great job of taking off the day. Leaves a bit of black under the eye from mascara but I usually use it pre face wash. Very gentle.
lauren R.
Owensboro, KY
I love this product because it's not oily and gets all my makeup off. You only have to use a little bit to get off all your makeup and it really gets it all off. It's kinda overpriced in my opinion but still nice.
Peyton K.
Flint, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
It's not the best makeup remover ever but it does the job at getting your makeup off and my skin is very sensitive but it's very gentle on my face.
Lexis B.
Dayton
Purchased at: Walmart
Broke my skin out super bad I love Garnier but this product was not for me I have super sensitive skin but overall the product was ok
Jessica R.
Prattville, AL
The Garnier micellar water was amazing! This was my first time using it, and I’m impressed. The product helped get pesky eye make up off and saved me time from hard scrubbing. My face felt refreshed after using it. It seems to fit in perfectly with my routine. I will be purchasing again!
kiara v.
S Dartmouth, MA
this is my favorite cleanser!! i have been using another brand for a while, and i feel this one is much much better! it really leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. i use it with a basic cotton round and it is so easy to apply. i use it twice a day. i highly recommend this
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.