BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta agua micelar es mi favorita. Ya he usado la de tapa azul e incluso otras marcas de agua micelar pero siempre regreso a esta. Es gentil con la piel, no la deja pegajosa o con sensa ion extraña. Al desmaquillar los ojos no los irrita o deja sensacion de ardor. Remueve muy bien el maquillaje.
Nicole M.
O Fallon, MO
So I had to use this before getting my box and I would say that it’s comparable to other Klinzing make up remover‘s. I don’t necessarily think there’s anything super special about this but it works.
Katie L.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Target
This is just okay. It tends to dry out my skin. Also, I tend to wear heavy eye makeup and this does not do a good job at all. I prefer wipes because I can really get into the lash line and corners
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
I like the fact that there was minimal tugging on my skin when using the product on a cotton round. How ever I did have to use a lot of product to get my entire face of makeup off... and I tried this product in a light day. Great for minimal makeup wearers, good for aging skin, feels light weight and good for sensitive skin.
kelsey r.
Plymouth, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this when I need to wash my face makeup off after a long day. I use this after I wash my face with makeup wipes just for an extra clean and to make sure to get rid of all that makeup. It really works well and always gets my makeup off to make my face clean.
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
I love this face cleaners! This is my first time trying a cleansing water and it absolutely blew me away! It left my face cleaner than I would be able to do with face whiles alone, and was less of a hassle than having to wash my face with soap and water ! My new favorite cleanser will definitely be purchasing!
Anna S.
It worked AMAZING! I had on a matte lipstick that usually takes me a hard to me to take off, but with this it took it right off! It was gentle on my lips didn’t had rub it too much would definitely recommend!
Janani H.
San Diego , CA
Love this! It’s light on the skin and makes me really hydrated and fresh! It’s gets my makeup off really well and it’s not irritating! I love all of garnier’s products and this is has been added to that list!
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a free sample of this product. It removed my eye makeup very well and left my face feeling refreshed. It did not completely remove any other makeup and left my skin with some acne after use from not removing all the makeup. I probably would not buy this again.
Carly B.
Auburn , AL
I really REALLY enjoyed this product! It didn’t leave my skin gross and oily like a lot of makeup removers. It also cleans as it removes makeup. Perfect for people like me who just want to use one product and keep it simple!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.