BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Tehreem K.
Pearland, TX
I am sorry that I have say this I was really looking forward for this product it it made my skin super dry it made my facial skin very Itchy and I had a reaction with it it did not meet my expectations at all I might be trying the other formulas but this particular one didn’t work on me
Tirzah G.
Alamo, TX
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own I loved this product I have used it before but the green one they both are practically the same do the same thing and feel the same the pros to this product is that it does wipe away makeup really quickly in like one swipe it takes away a lot of makeup I love that while it removes the makeup it is also cleaning your face because it is a cleanser as well the cons to this product though is that despite it being a cleanser my face still feels dirty even when using this product makeup still gets left behind so it doesn't clean deep into your skin which is why after I use it I use cetaphil and rinse my face and include a face mask to reach deep into my skin other then that it does whip away makeup quickly but it doesn't remove the rest that is deep in your skin which is why I give it a 4 star
Missy P.
This us very easy to use, just like any other makeup remover. It does leave my skin super soft and doesn't smudge off my makeup like others, it takes off makeup very nicely. So far no break outside either with it. It is very nice and subtle, not too heavy at all. I do reccomend!
Amber C.
Oklahoma city, OK
The garnier skin active micellar cleansing water really does work! This was my first time using the product and I was a bit sketchy because I have super sensitive skin but this did not irritate me at all! It works! Give it a try
Andrea S.
I absolutely love this! It does not have a gross residue on your face like some other mucellar waters. I use this throughout the day (in the morning, in between classes, stuck in traffic) and it is great! It gets my makeup off perfectly. A little does go a log way, so no need to fully soak an entire cotton pad.
Brianna J.
Lonaconing, MD
This makeup remover is a great one to use it takes off everything so wonderfully and smell good too!!
Stacy W.
Terrell, TX
This is the best cleanser/makeup remover! It’s very gentle on your skin. It doesn’t feel oily, and it removes dirt and makeup so easy!
Nancy M.
Waterbury, CT
When I received the complimentary sample of this product, I wasn't sure to expect. My make-up routine is minimal, mind you. I'm loving the fact that this cleanses away most, if not all, of what you put on your face. Will I get it again? Definitely.
Crystal R.
I love this product it is gentle on my skin and removes all my makeup ! It is my go to now I will definitely be buying this when I run out and recommending to friends
Jacklyn G.
these products work effectively to take off make up. This is probably the best drug store Micellar water you can use for an affordable price compared to higher end that i own.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.