BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Mayra V.
Smells good. Love the packaging. I wish I would’ve receive a full sized product but it was enough to get a feel of it. Work amazing. Feels great on the face and removes all make up. The colors on the packaging are also so nice .
Laura E.
Mission Hills, CA
Love love love this micellar cleansing water! It’s so gentle on my skin. Doesn’t over dry my skin and leaves it feeling soft and clean. Highly recommend this cleansing water if you have sensitive skin. I have to be very careful what I use on my skin and so far my skin is loving this product!
Audrey W.
Kingsport, TN
I really like that it’s an all-in-1 cleanser and makeup remover! It removed my makeup no problem and was gentle on my skin! And left my skin feeling soft and fresh!
Aly B.
O Fallon, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this every night to take off my eye makeup and I love it! It really gets everything off and doesn't hurt my eyes. I also use this in the mornings when I wake up and it makes my skin feel clean and awake. I would definitely recommend this product
Tashara M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product gets the job done. I've been using this product for quite some time and it really works well with removing stubborn mascara, eyeliner, and even waterproof makeup. Will definitely reuse.
Bella D.
Dallas, PA
When it came time to take off my makeup at the end of the night, this product went above and beyond for my face makeup. It only took 2 cotton pads before the third one came up completely clean. For liquid lipstick however, is a different story sadly. It wouldn’t even budge.
Scharmaine G.
Plainfield, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Cleans my face but it’s not very good at getting waterproof mascara off. I do use if I don’t feel like washing my face before bed but only after I use a makeup wipe.
Mary B.
Nescopeck, PA
Before receiving my complimentary sample, I actually have used this for a long time! It is one of my favorite makeup removers. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and greasy and it doesn't burn my skin or eyes when I'm using it. It also doesn't have an overwhelming scent to it, which is a positive! I also love that it is affordable and you can find it almost anywhere. I'd highly recommend it!
Callie C.
Springboro , OH
This product really intrigued me. It doesn’t seem like it would do much and I am always a little weary of buying “drugstore” brands, but it actually removes make up nicely and doesn’t feel harsh on my skin. I did notice my skin feeling a little dry in certain areas, but that’s probably just from cold weather.
Larissa O.
Burr ridge , IL
This is Actually so awesome. Doesn’t irritate eyes at all. You need a tiny amount to use on ur entire face and for the eyes you just hold down a Cotten pad for a few seconds and i swear to you all your eye makeup is gone. It’s Crazy
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.