BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Margarita U.
Lincolnwood, IL
This works so good!! This is not even the waterproof version and literally with one swipe of a cotton pad and this I took off all my waterproof mascara. I have been devoted to neutrogena makeup wipes for many years and I think this just won me over!!! Less expensive over time. Only required a very small amount of liquid.
Kali A.
This product is AMAZING. I have always been looking for a makeup remover that isn't oily, but also doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I also have sensitive skin and wanted a product that didn't irritate me. This product does it all.
It was effective at taking off all of my daily makeup without causing any irritation. It was also so easy to use. Cheers to Garnier for coming up with this product!
Drishti P.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this product every morning before I apply anything to my face. It clears off all the dust and I can see it all on my cotton ball. Super effective and definitely recommend!
Alyssa M.
High Ridge , MO
Comparing this product to higher end makeup removers I would only give it 3 stars. The reason I would only give it 3 is because it took A LOT of product and A LOT of rubbing to get all my makeup off. I had to rub my entire face 10 different times to get all of my makeup off. I think there are more effective makeup removers out there.
Amanda A.
Northridge
I've always heard of so many people talking about this Micellar Cleansing  Water. It truly does work and it met my expectations. I bought it at Ulta for buy one and get the other 50% off. I'm a first time buyer, but it has worked for me. Now I know why everyone was talking about it. Overall, great Product!
Brittany L.
Corbin
Like all Garnier skin care I have purchased I have bought multiple bottles of this and will continue purchasing. It takes all my residual make up left over after I wash my face.
Amanda B.
Bowie, MD
This cleansing water is AMAZING. It gets all of my makeup off in nearly one swipe. It’s so gentle I can barely feel it on my face. This does have a little trouble removing waterproof mascara but their waterproof cleansing water is perfect for that!
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
I really like this. It’s odorless and doesn’t leave any sort of residue feeling on your face after. It also takes off a good deal of makeup with one cotton pad. I do notice I have to go over it again if I want to remove all of my makeup. I prefer this as a pre/post workout clean up rather than my full time face wash.
Marissa M.
Mitchell, SD
Makes my skin feel so clean after wearing makeup all day at work. I would really say it gets all the dirt and grime off your face based on the look of the cotton ball when you are done! Super refreshing and hydrating for the most sensitive skin types. The bottle is large but does not last as long as I expected it to.
Ashley J.
Give this 5 stars all the way around! Great makeup remover and also great to use after you leave the gym or work outside! It removes all dirt from your face! It’s more like a much more gentle version of a toner!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.