BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Stormi W.
Atlanta, GA
I have very sensitive skin and this worked well to remove all my makeup and it didn’t make my skin angry which is different from other make up removers I have tried before. Definitely recommend for all skin types! Got this in a voxbox and will def be buying after I run out of the sample.
Leah M.
jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this product! I was in the market for new eye makeup remover when I received this sample. It quickly removes my tough eye makeup without leaving any oily residue. That's my favorite part! And a little goes a long way. The only reason I gave it a 4 is because the bottle doesn't squeeze easy and it pours out the spout. I feel like I'm wasting some because I can't control how much comes out. Otherwise I love it!
Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
Not as good as coconut oil for removal of my matte lipsticks but gets it off gently and effectively anyway
Kristin W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wear make up about half the week. I use this cleanser on the days I do wear make up in order to get a better "clean." Works well, scent is fine. I think it's about on par with other Micellar water cleansers. Good price as well.
Yasmin G.
Beautiful for all types of skin ! Takes of makeup completely leaves skin refreshed. Going to recommend this product amazing price as well
Enid R.
Lakeland
Purchased at: Target
Great for clean your skin I love it I use all days and I love it great price for excellent product
Julia B.
Decatur, AL
I love this stuff! It takes off makeup beautifully. I love to use it after using a markup wipe to get all the excess eye makeup off!
Ashley B.
Kissimmee, FL
I like how it simply feels like water. It does remove my makeup but i would prefer if it took off the makeup a little easier. I also still feel like it leaves behind makeup residue. The good thing is it feels like nothing when using it. It’s not oily or thick.
Kayla D.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Switching to Micellar Water has saved my skin! It works with so much ease to remove deep make up. I’d definitely recommend it for anyone. If you haven’t tried it... GO GET SOME! You won’t regret it!
Brittany S.
This product is beyond great! It doesn’t leave your face oily like other products it’s also very gentle and smooth when using it. You only have to wipe lightly specially around the eyes. I love using this when I wear a full face. It doesn’t even have a strong smell.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.