BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Haley K.
Purchased at: Target
This is really nice for taking off light makeup/precleansing, and I use it nightly. However, I don’t think it lives up to its claims. Anything beyond light face makeup and you need something more than this. It says it can take off eye makeup, but unless you just wear eyeshadow, it really can’t. I do like that it doesn’t burn my eyes at all. I plan on repurchasing a generic version of this product, because I didn’t find this specific one to be too special.
Maggie D.
Akron, OH
I have finally found a product that removes my waterproof mascara with ease! This garnier Micellar water is fantastic. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because my nose seems to be extra sensitive to smells and im not the biggest fan of the scent. Other then my weirdness it's an amazing product! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
When i have on lots of make up i like to use this to get every drop off. I like that it does not leave a residue on your face or feel sticky.
Emilee M.
Jasper, IN
Holy cow!! I didn’t know what to expect, but it seriously works so well! My skin has never felt so clean, other washes/removers don’t even a little bit compare. I will definitely be buying this again and again!
Esmeralda G.
Rosemead, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I liked this product it is a miracle!! I love how it easily removes make up and it makes your face feel soft😍
Shelby D.
Trenton, MI
I really enjoyed this product! Easy to use, one step. Feels clean, smells clean. Definitely will be purchasing again
Elizabeth D.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's perfect for removing stubborn makeup. One thing to keep in mind is to shake it well before using. It leaves a residue on your skin so I would reccomend to use it solely for makeup removal.
Cecilia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the Garnier micellar water. It’s gentle on the skin and does the work to remove all your make up. I’ve also used the blue bottle before too but I find the original works best!!!

I would certainly recommend this to others.
Grecia I.
tulsa
Purchased at: Walgreens
Micellar water does magic to my skin. I prefer the oil one. But both work fine. Garnier micellar water does everything is promised to do. Since I discoverer I always buy it. The price is decent compare to other brands.
Mandy B.
Rogers, AR
This is the first time I have tried this type of product, and I was pleasantly surprised! It didn’t have any strong smell, it really felt gentle and removed my makeup very easily, and I always love clear packaging where you can see exactly what you’re getting. I would buy a full sized bottle for sure! I received this as a complimentary sample to test.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.