BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Fattiiimma A.
Arlington
Purchased at: Target
Fav micellar cleansing water! I think this is a product I’d use for the rest of my life. It is absolutely amazing & cleanses the face really good you can’t even believe you had all that dirt on your face
Anika H.
Sterling Heights
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this this is holy grail. It removes make up so quickly without even trying Or rubbing so hard. I love it.
Joanne H.
Saint Augustine
Surprised how easily Garnier Micellar cleansing water removes all my makeup including waterproof mascara!  Left my skin soft.
Michelle S.
Waco , TX
I loved this to remove make up! It is light on my skin and does the job getting all the make up off. It also doesn’t have a harsh smell. Would buy again!
Ashlee F.
Anaheim
I love Micelliar water. I don’t like harsh cleansers, so this works best. Plus this brand is affordable and effective. It’s a good value unlike some others, plus Garnier has been a great brand in everything they do. Highly recommended to anyone who hates normal timers.
Justine C.
Saint francis, MN
This stuff is awesome. Took off all my makeup with out causing any burning or irritation to my eyes like other make up removers. I love that this is gentle, affordable, doesn’t have a strong odor, and can be bought conveniently
Lisa V.
Alamo, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I have this but in the blue colored bottle and it works amazing! It doesn't burn not sting at all like those makeup removing wipes and it leaves your face feeling hydrated Nd fresh
Anu N.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is really good at removing makeup although it took a few swipes to removing eyemakeup especially gel line and mascara, which is not what the ads show. It does not irritate my skin and there's no scent which I also like. It's also very cheap which is also a plus.
Mandy H.
Laramie, WY
Purchased at: ULTA
I lllllllloooooovvvvvveeeee this product!!! It’s super gentle but gets all the stuff out of your pores! This is a must for any skin routine.
katie D.
Boerne, TX
I genuinely really like it! I use it right after a workout and it leaves my face clean and refreshed. I don’t feel oily or greasy after using it which is great. I have pretty dry skin but it didn’t me break out or bumpy or anything.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.