BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This takes off ALL my makeup with two cotton pads. Even if I’m not wearing make up and I use this, I see dirt come off on the pad so it’s really attracting the dirt like a magnet. Plus, my skin is so clear when I’m using this consistently
Kaila P.
Good product, it foams when I use it on a cotton pad. The smell isn’t bad at all, I do feel like it gets all of my makeup off! Works pretty well, I don’t think it will replace my normal cleanser that I use though.
Stephanie R.
Okay,so i received this complementary and wow this stuff is amazing takes off every bit of makeup and dirt would totally recommend this and im definitely going to purchase this at my local drug store and such an amazing price!
Yasirah K.
Jackson
My acne cleared up. It pulls off dirt you didn't even know was there. I follow it up with a rose water mist.
Mackenzie C.
La feria, TX
I recieved this product free from influenster to review! I was skeptical that it would remove all my makeup but it truly does work! It removed all my eye makeup which is always hard to remove. It doesn't have a bad fragrance and it's not overpriced like some makeup removers! I highly recommend this product to people who wear makeup! I put the product on a cotton pad and use both sides to remove all my makeup. I always watch my face after just to clean my pores. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 is absolutely amazing!
logen w.
Olathe, KS
Smells good, works well to get off makeup of all types. I love micellar water it feel healthier on my skin and doesn’t leave a residue after using. I would recommend to a friend to use as a makeup remover.
Josi L.
Eau Claire
I love how this was easy to use. It was easy to apply and rinse off. It help my skin stop breaking out. The only thing I didn't like is I had to rinse it 2 times before it wasn't oily. Id recommend it to everyone that Ik. I love how it is easy with my skin.
Madam C.
Montgomery, AL
Its awesome!! Out is all the makeup removers, this one actually works without having to do multiple wipes and use a lot of remover pads. I love it!
Michelle H.
Laramie, WY
This is the first time I've tried Micellar water and idk why it took me so long to jump on this train. This stuff rocks. Soak a cotton pad with it, hold it over your eye, wipe gently and voila! Your makeup is gone. No oil-based removers that sting your eyeballs or leave residue necessary. All you need now is magic water. What a time to be alive. Will definitely purchase a bottle of this mystical elixir when my free sample is gone.
Johanna S.
Simpsonville, SC
Purchased at: Target
Love this cleansing water. Removes everything and make my skin glow and feel great! Doesn’t sting or burn. Won’t Irritate your skin. Easy to use and can be use on daily basis. Highly recommend and is very reasonably priced.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.