BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sirin C.
Boonton , NJ
Works good but doesn't remove all my mascara/eye liner. I had to give 1 star less because I always have to rub it out. Over it does the job and lasts me a long time because I don't have to use so much to remove my makeup.
Jessica B.
Azle, TX
I did not really like this product at all. It didn’t remove any makeup really and it smelled just like rubbing alcohol. I had more luck with just regular soap and water to remove all my makeup without the strong smell of the alcohol base.
Sandy W.
San Leandro, CA
I have been waiting to try this product and I was so excited to get this in my voxbox! Unfortunately this product did not live up to its hype. It took forever to get my eye makeup off. It didn’t remove all of my face makeup either.
Kaila P.
Good product, it foams when I use it on a cotton pad. The smell isn’t bad at all, I do feel like it gets all of my makeup off! Works pretty well, I don’t think it will replace my normal cleanser that I use though.
Renee S.
This all in one cleanser works great. It’s gentle enough to use every day. It takes all my make up off even my mascara.
Omeisha P.
Bronx, NY
I have always loved these products it’s a great easy way too remove make up after a looong day or night. This is my go to when I’m feeling lazy but want to prevent breakouts from sleeping with makeup on!
Dallas B.
Junction City, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Garnier's Micella water! It's gentle on my skin an Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 d really removed all my makeup. Plus it makes my skin feel refreshed and extra clean. Even after I wash my face with face wash I will still use this and get even more dirt off!
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ive raved about this product in a review before. Honestly, besides the k-beauty versions, this is great to. It helps take off your makeup with minimal pulling and scrubbing, helps with waterproof makeup and doesnt irritate the skin. I rate this a 10/10 in the makeup removing department and i feel like more people should invest in this product and products like this.
Emily C.
Doylestown
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my all time favorite!! Said goodbye to harsh makeup wipes forever. I soak a cotton round in this and simply press it on my eyes for a few seconds (no rubbing) and it melts away even the toughest mascara and eyeliner. I’ll use it after I wash my face to get rid of any leftover makeup as well, and it takes it all away and feels like a fresh face. I love the gentleness and effectiveness of this product every time. 100% recommend to everyone!
Teresa R.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this! I’ve never used a micellar cleansing water and this thing is bomb! Took all of my make up so quick and even my hard to get off liquid lip! Went to buy the full size the next day!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.