BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
johanna m.
I'm not really one for make up removers but I never complain about a free product to try. My skin felt soft after and it did the job
Meagan G.
Louisville, KY
This product worked great at taking off that stubborn makeup. It even worked on my water proof mascara! The only down fall was that it took a little more product that expected to clean everything off so the bottle will go fast.
Isis R.
Feels amazing! Left my face feeling fresh and super clean! I have sensitive skin and it really didn’t irritate it.
Amy G.
Afton
Purchased at: Target
This is a great face cleaner. I like using a makeup wipe to remove makeup then do an extra sweep with this to ensure all my makeup is removed. This is a good price for how well it works. Will repurchase once I’m out.
Felicia D.
Erie, PA
I wasn’t overly impressed with this at all, it was pretty average if I’m being honest. I typically use micellar water after washing my face or when I wake up in the morning or before using a face mask. When doing this, it worked fine but sort of left a feeling of residue on my face like I had to rinse with water. When I used it to remove makeup, I was not really impressed at all. I had to scrub SO hard to get all my makeup and my mascara off
Arielle Felisse B.
National City, CA
It got of most of my makeup. It wasn't terribly great with taking off my Nyx liquid eyeliner, but maybe that's just how tough that stuff is. My skin didn't feel dried out.
Jess R.
The size and price are my favorite parts about this product. The product definately helps to remove makeup, but as with most micellar waters, it does leave some makeup behind. It works beautiful on lighter face makeup but struggles to remove mascara. The sensitive formula does have a strange scent to it that made me question if it does actually have alcohol in it.(I’ve only tried this formula). Overall , This product is perfect if you are looking for an alternative to makeup wipes or something to use to take your makeup off but not as an all in one cleanser.
Courtney L.
Beckley, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Works extremely well! Love the way it feels on the skin! It also hydrates and doesn’t make your skin feel tight!
Lindsay M.
This works REALLY well to get your makeup off!! It didn’t feel oily which I really liked. The only thing is that it made my eyes hurt a little bit after using it (it says to try not to get it in your eyes.) Because of that, I’d rather keep using my coconut oil to remove my makeup. But it does work very well!!!
Kelsey H.
RENSSELAER, NY
I wear makeup a lot,and oftentimes I can feel like it's still on my skin like even after I wash my face. So I was a little skeptical trying this product especially considering that it said for eyeliner it would be easily wiped off so after following the instructions of holding a cotton pad to my eye and then gently wiping it off I was actually quite surprised and pleased that my waterproof eyeliner came up with very little rubbing and didn't leave any angry red marks on my skin. I didn't feel any irritation and my skin did feel a lot cleaner after I used it and then washed it. I definitely felt like this product didn't leave any makeup residue on my skin and I'll definitely be using it in the future for my eye makeup especially. I did receive this complimentary for testing purposes in a voxbox.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.