BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Starr A.
It’s okay. I prefer the one with the blue cap because it actually removes waterproof mascara and makeup. The pink cap is really only good for minor fixes, and if you don’t have a lot of makeup to take off in the first place. Will not purchase. ***I received this for free as part of an Influenster campaign
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product for taking off makeup with minimal effort. No fragrances or scents. Extremely easy to use. Definitely will but again.
Megan O.
Atlanta, GA
I already love this stuff because I have purchased full size before. I did get this free for testing. It removes makeup so well and doesn’t leave a weird residue on your face. I will definitely continue to buy.
Caíssa M.
Los altos, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
The best coust and benefit!!! So cheap and so good. It’s the perfect product. Great!! Always good
Shelly-Ann A.
Bronx, NY
I love this cleansing water. I have been wanting to try it so I was very happy to receive a sample to try. This is my honest review. This cleansing water why it say. It really cleans the face of things your makeup remover seem to leave behind.
Tessa N.
Madison, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my second step in cleaning off all my makeup. I decided one day to pour some in a cup and soak my makeup brushes in it. I have found the best product for my face and to clean my brushes!!!!
Lexi M.
Columbia, MO
Great product. I like to use it for removing my makeup. The packaging is nice. Effective and affordable! I’m a first time user and I really loved this. I will recommend to a friend and repurchase for sure.
Tamaira M.
Asheville, NC
Smells so good and sensitive to the skin. I use all over my fave to remove my makeup. Even takes off eyelash glue which other makeup remover wipes don’t do.
Ankita P.
Love micellar water. It does an amazing job at getting all my makeup off and leaving my skin clean. It helps makes the rest of my skin care routine a lot easier. Its super affordable and lasts a very long time.
Yolanda P.
Little Elm, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product helps remove makeup and leave skin clean and smooth. Nice packaging. This product is good for first time or repeat users.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.