BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Jessica L.
Yorktown
Purchased at: ULTA
I love using this to take my make up off. It works so well in removing eye make up and even just excess oil before bed. I love how gentle it is without drying my skin out. Perhaps my favorite part is how long it lasts and without all the waste of a bunch of wipes.
Stefanie G.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
This product was great! I used it at night. It took off my make up really well and left my skin feeling fresh. It is really refreshing. I used it on a cotton ball and rubbed it all over. It is very gentle.
Krystal P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love that it’s not greasy or leaves a film behind! It gets the job done easily and quickly the best two things you would want from a makeup remover
Rachel M.
Washington, DC
This product makes taking off your makeup so easy! It’s light on the skin and doesn’t make your skin feel oily or sticky afterwards like some other makeup remover products. I usually use this to remove my mascara and other harder makeup and then wash with my favorite cleanser and my skin is good to go!
Shanae N.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really like this micellar water it gets rid of my makeup and the dirt plus the excess oil on my skin. It can make your a bit sticky if you use too much but overall it works pretty well.
Katelyn L.
Kaysville, UT
This makeup remover works so well with out leaving your skin super oily feeling like other removers. Love that you don’t have to rub your makeup off, it just comes right off with one swipe with your cotton ball!
Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is my new favorite makeup remover it removes makeup and dirt very easy and fast plus I love the way it makes my skin feel so soft and it really affordable I got a big bottle for $4.00 at Dollar General.
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
I loved that this product cleans and removes makeup with one product. My only negative was it made my face a little dry so I had to use moisturizer after this but otherwise great product.
Luz F.
GAINESVILLE , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't have to wipe repeatdly over the same spot hundred times for my makeup to come off. It's soft on the skin and leaves my face feeling super soft.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
Love using this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water to remove makeup daily. It makes my face feel clean and fresh. I love the fact that there is no rinsing required!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.