BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Alexandra W.
Centerview, MO
Really amazing normaly my eyes burn with every product I use to clean off my eye makeup but let me tell you this was like useing regular tap water. I love it so much! 100% hands down going to the store to buy a ton of this.
Lauren V.
Monticello, MN
Makes the skin feel really nice. Really does help remove make up. I feel refreshed after using this product.
Kayla B.
I have seen this in the store and was excited to give it a try. I used this at night to takeoff my make up. It was effective. As the directions state I let it sit on my eyes for a little bit before taking my mascara and eyeliner off— that seems to work well. No burn, felt just like water
Monzerrat L.
Topeka
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product ! At the end of the day this makes removing makeup a breeze!! Super affordable as well.
whitney w.
Athens, TN
I’ve have tried micellar water before and was not I pressed. When I received this I decided to give it another go, and I am so glad I did!! It removed every trace of makeup without being oily or clogging pores. Going today to buy full sized!
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
My #1 micellar cleaner to use. I love to use it after I use the Kirkland face wipes. It helps remove excess makeup that was not taken off by the wipes. If you do have sensitive eyes I would not use it to remove your eye makeup, I was not able to it burned my eyes.
Lucia I.
Perris, CA
Removing my makeup couldn’t have been any easier this this product. I love it to remove my eyebrow and eyeshadow makeup it’s the best. I received it in a VocBox and I love it.
lacey f.
Riverton
Purchased at: Walgreens
I rilly like this stuff i always use it and you better baleve im in to store getting more the moment it runns out. Love!
Jen M.
Saint Charles, MO
I received a free sample of the Micellar cleanser & I really like it! I have sensitive skin and have tried several makeup removers that have irritated my eyes. This was gentle, but effective. It didn't bother my eyes at all. It easily removed my makeup & I reached for it again the next day instead of my normal cleanser.
Miranda J.
Cleveland, WI
I really love Garnier products such as their gel moisturizer so I was excited to try this. The micellar cleansing water is awesome! It really removes the tough mascara and eye makeup as well as liquid lipstick. I would definitely recommend this product
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.