BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amanda J.
Moss Bluff, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I've tried this a few times and I really really like it! Its only hard to take off my waterproof mascara but other than that its GREAT! I would repurchase this again in the future, maybe the sensitive one instead.
Sarah D.
Parma, OH
This is great for cleaning makeup and washing the face. Make sure to use little product, or it can get greasy. It wipes off mascara, but you do have to run a little more than intended
Lizbeth B.
Peoria, AZ
This is my first time trying any Cleansing Water and I was impressed. It took off all my make up without leaving my face feeling to dry. I have oily skin and it worked for my skin type perfectly I would recommend it to anyone.
Marissa H.
Evansville, IN
I used this product every night to cleanse my skin and it works great!! It kept my skin looking health and fresh! I would definitely recommend!
Melissa S.
Bloomingdale , NJ
I am not the biggest fan of micellar water. My face doesn’t feel clean after using it. I’ve used a couple of them and this is definitely one of the better ones
Desiree L.
Fairchild Afb, WA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Love love love! It removes makeup without scrubbing your face and making it dry. It the best product to leave your face hydrated refreshed and truly cleaned!
Heather P.
Gainesville , FL
Easily removed my makeup without any sort of friction or pulling. Really gentle on my sensitive skin and didn’t break me out! I really enjoyed this because I wear a lot of makeup daily!
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently had been looking for a good make up remover and I saw the reviews on this product and I am so happy I purchased it. It makes it so much easier to remove my makeup I love it!
Aubree D.
Westminster, CO
This is my go to makeup remover! I love that it removes makeup and cleanses my skin! I use this almost every night in place of my daily face wash. I like that I don’t have to rinse anything off! I would highly recommend this to any makeup lover that’s looking for a quick and effective product to add to their skincare routine!
anaika h.
New haven, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
If you ever come back home and you're feeling tired this works great with taking off your makeup and leaving your face feeling fresh and clean and just perfectly soft. Gentle smell so it wont be to harsh on the face. Amazing product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.