BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Jackylene F.
Hacienda Hts, CA
One of the best makeup remover!! Its very gentle on the skin! Love it! Very inexpensive
Shaniece D.
Hollywood, FL
Great product it's gets all my makeup off in a jiffy.By far my favorite makeup eraser .
Jordin M.
Didn't remove all my makeup and burned like crazy! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
kennedy s.
Bloomington, IN
love these lightweight cleanser. great and easy to use if you’re feeling a little oily
Andrea G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this!!! It takes off my make up so easily and quick. I recommend it to everyone.
Amanda S.
Spring Hill , FL
Make my skin really dry wasn't to happy. not the product for me. Won't ever buy againg
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
It is a bit hard to use because the packaging but it is good. Not the best but it works
Stephanie B.
Suffolk
I love the micellar water of garnier. I feel that my skin can breath. The price is good
Haileigh T.
It was alright. Kinda oily on my skin. But it did the job. I wouldn't buy again though.
Janae C.
Flushing, MI
I love this makeup remover! It works great and is gentle on my skin, leaving it smooth.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.