BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Marimar F.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is fantastic! I use this after using my cleanser and make up remover and this stuff still manages to remove any excess dirt in the skin and dead skin cells. It’s amazing how much stuff this still removes after I believe it’s already been removed.
Samantha B.
Buffalo, NY
I love this stuff! My face always feels so fresh afterwards, unlike most of the oil based cleansers. New go to.
Ellen S.
Pinson, AL
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this micellar water!! It works so well when taking my makeup off all without making my skin feel gross. I use it every single day. It is absolutely a staple in my routine
Breezy J.
This is my favorite stuff for removing makeup because it isn't oily at all. It gets waterproof mascara off without scrubbing, which is important for skin health. It leaves no residue after you're finished washing. I use it on a cotton ball. It's a really good value.
Anjad I.
Memphis, TN
This is an amazing product. The way it removes my makeup so fast and easy it’s amazing. It doesn’t burn my skin or feel funny. Doesn’t burn my eyes either and it removes my eye make up. I do recommend it
Beka A.
I don’t use this as a regular cleanser, just makeup remover. If you soak a cotton round and place it on your eyes there’s no need to harshly rub, which is so important. This is fine for non-waterproof makeup, but I much prefer the waterproof micellar water. I would recommend, and I have!
Abby B.
This is a good option if you like micellar water. It’s good at removing make up. For me it’s not the exact method I’d like to remove my makeup but for what it’s meant to do it’s great!
Meg R.
Weatherford, OK
Takes all my makeup off quickly and effectively. It doesn’t hurt my skin either. I always make sure to have a replacement because it’s become that important in my skin routine
Shanaia A.
Grand Jct, CO
Such a quick easy way to remove my makeup when I’m in a hurry! I have pretty sensitive skin and this worked great for me. I also liked that it didn’t make my skin feel dry.
Anna L.
Sanford, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I was holding off on trying Micellar water for a while but I finally caved and bought this one. It got all my makeup off super easy with no harsh scrubbing, and even worked on my mascara!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.