BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the fact that this is a soap free cleansing water that cleans and tones. It doesn’t leave behind a film of residue like some other brands. Something you can feel good about using on your skin.
I Receive this in a box of samples complimentary, my opinions are my own.
Tiffany M.
Orlando, FL
I really like how gentle this product is. used this at night as a cleanser and loved it. I have sensitive skin on my face and may products are too harsh. I received this product for free. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Katherine M.
La Crosse, WI
This was my first time using any Micellar cleanser and I really like it. It leaves my skin clean and is gentle on my sensitive skin. I like that it doesn't have a smell to it. I received Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water complimentary for testing purposes.
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA
I started using this as a cleanser because I was having bad breakouts. I felt so refreshed after using this, and it helped clear my skin. it works really well as makeup remover. One bottle lasts me about 2 months and I use it twice a day. I started off with the green bottle for oily skin but I prefer the pink cap bottle.
sarah D.
Louisville, KY
I really love this stuff. After a long day, I just drop a few drops on a cotton ball and clean my face/makeup. After, I finish with moisturizer and I’m all done!
Deanna K.
Colonia, NJ
I was so excited to see I received this item in my Influenster box! I had wanted to pick it up and try it for some time, so that night I used it to take my make up off.

A little goes a long way, which is fantastic. My eyes are super sensitive with other removers and, clutzy me, I got a wholeee bunch in my eye...but it didn't sting or hurt at all! And I'm talking I got a lot in there lol. It didn't leave my skin oily at all either which I loved.

I kind of just wish it had a scent to it?
India K.
Durham, NC
First of all...
#yes

This was my first time trying the the Garnier micellar cleansing water, I usually do an oil based cleanser, but my skin felt incredible afterwards, after I used my sample bottle, courtesy of Influenster, I went and got a full sized bottle, I actually prefer to keep mine in a spray bottle for easy application. Water proof mascara, full coverage foundation, it ALL came off. I’m completely sold
Alex G.
Okay I've tried a crazy, ridiculous amount of products in my lifetime to tackle my ongoing acne and I never before thought about trying this until I saw it at target one day. Absolute life changer. I use this on a cotton pad to take off my face makeup everyday (waterproof eye stuff still needs a heavier duty oil cleanser) and my skin has cleared up more than ever since before I freakin hit puberty. Buy this stuff, wash your face with it, thank me later
Tanza S.
Springfield, MO
Love how simple and gentle this is on my skin! It doesn’t take much to get all the makeup off my skin. And for such a good price it met all my expectations. I’d definitely recommend this product to sensitive skinned ladies!
Carissa V.
I use this to double-cleanse after my cleanser especially when I wear makeup and it removes everything that my cleanser can't. I have very dry and sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I've tried the simple micellar water but I find this to be more gentle on my skin. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to try it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.